Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
day at the rugby
hey guys this is gonna be shorter than my other threads i promise :tongue:
firstly the fact england won must be prove theres a god lol we played beyond badly lol but it was still a great day with peter. before i get into my day, has the site been down? or is it just me? i couldnt get on since yesterday. so my day started off pretty crappy i was woken by a call from my ex demanding i pay her my half of this months rent... the months rent that im not living there, the month that isnt even over, when i left i offered her the week i was there which i then gave her. i think shes figured out that more rent equals less shoes lol, i dont know if im obligated to give it to her but there was an argument and thus a bad start of the day :frown:

so you can imagine i was very happy to see peter Confusedmile: we were running late so we got straight into the mini and headed to the rugby, we had a nice talk about who we think will be man of the match how england will do, needless to say we both expected better lol oh well we still won. we watched the game, shouted at the team alot lol and just had a good time. so game over we headed back to brighton and this is when we had "the talk" you know the one and well being a gay virgin i told him i have no idea what to expect but i do want to try new things and such, he said thats cool and that theres no rush, we were only talking about it cause it was on the radio lol.

we got back to his place and i offered to make dinner... (404 cooking skills not found) im not going to say what i was making cause you'll just laugh but lets just way i burnt something that should never even be cooked >.< sooo lucky theres alot of chinese delivery places in brighton. so while waiting for our food we got talking about celebrity man crushes, i knew mine right off the bat liam neeson in taken mmm, and he agreed that he was a good choice and he went for some american ive never heard of lol some guy from gossip girl??? not a clue anyway our food came and it was bloodly terrible my burnt stuff looked better lol after that we watched liam neeson in taken <--- very happy me hehe :biggrin:

now as im writing this im at his and he is having a bath cause we both got tomorrow off so we are sleeping in his bed for the first time so i was wondering if i should make a move or maybe tomorrow? i know its kinda soon but it feels right but im still not sure what to do :confused: but anyway i want to know your celebrity crushes and i'll let you know what we get upto tomorrow xxx

well it sounds like you had a great date Smile dont worry bout tonight, if your ready you will know, and since he is aware of the "virgin" situation you should be in good hands (even if he was a virgin too, i am pretty sure you guys would figure it out lolz). believe it or not the basics come pretty naturally, just relax and enjoy your self Wink

thanks i'll see how i feel when im there Confusedmile: shouldnt be too long hes been in the bath for ages lol

ninja Wrote:firstly the fact england won must be prove theres a god lol

This god has clearly abandoned Scotland since we are propping up the bottom of the table :frown:

Glad you had a good day though

Go knock on the bathroom door, he's maybe waiting for you to go check on him lol :biggrin:

Bookworm Wrote:This god has clearly abandoned Scotland since we are propping up the bottom of the table :frown:

Glad you had a good day though

Go knock on the bathroom door, he's maybe waiting for you to go check on him lol :biggrin:

ha thats not a bad idea *knock knock* lol :tongue: well if you ask me i think scotland played better and deserved a win but need to work on their line outs and england has to work on not dropping the ball!!!! every time >.< lol

I don't have any proper celebrity crushes as I find appearing in 'celeb mags' an utter turn off.

ninja Wrote:so i was wondering if i should make a move or maybe tomorrow? i know its kinda soon but it feels right but im still not sure what to do :confused:

If it feel right and comfortable to take things further then why not? He clearly seems like a nice guy. Just because you want to take things further doesn't mean you necessarily ought to to all the way. Other than that play safe and enjoy.

Looking forwards to the next instalment.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

thanks for all the advice guys i'll let you know what happned later xx

ninja Wrote:thanks for all the advice guys i'll let you know what happned later xx

If you'd rather keep things private then I'd totally understand, but I am dying of suspense here (is anyone else?) If you are going to tell us please tells us soon, if you would rather not, then please say so and put us out of the suspense.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:If you'd rather keep things private then I'd totally understand, but I am dying of suspense here (is anyone else?) If you are going to tell us please tells us soon, if you would rather not, then please say so and put us out of the suspense.

i was going to wait until we had another date or something so i didnt just sound vulgar, then i found out i got a job in brighton and had to move so i got kinda distracted lol but i got no problem saying what happened but i didnt know whether to make a new thread or just say on this one, i think i'll make a new thread so if you bare with me i'll make a new thread now xxxx sorry for the delay

Hwello there,
Brightonian popping up again time to let you know a few eating places lol

Ok as he has a mini good chineese resturants around brighton... Lee's garden is a massive hot spot for discount as you get 10% off when you collect it... I used to go here and the food is very nice... Failing that if you want to eat out id recommend a small outlet at the top of west street by the clock tower... To find it head south towards the sea and its on the left hand side.. The place is a buffet and it charges around £6 per head but you get a mninimal selection of dishes... Nothing fancy but the food is quite nice... I would also recommend checking out the chineese takeaway in longridge avenue Saltdean (4 miles out of brighton) They are a traditional takeaway in chineese and its all done to the highest quality... I wouldnt recommend eating at Days because of the crap food.. Trust me im a traffic warden I have seen who supplies them their "chineese" food *cough 3663 cough*.. For kebabs dont use any in the centre of town and DO not eat in preston street purely because that was one area a few years ago infested with rats in most resturants... If you decide to go to the gay heart of town in st james' street the chineese takeaway at the top with the pretty red lanterns... Shes crap she uses a bloody microwave to do a thirty second dinner and charge you lots for it...

Now the sex part... The whole aspect of sex babes is to learn what feels right with the flow that you choose to go at... Dont feel hurried into anything and if you decide to be the one taking then make sure you have these handy tips in place otherwise your feel liker going OW THAT STINGS!!!!! *deep breath watery eyes and fits of giggles and muscle spamsms*

Tip 1, Use plenty of lube
tip2, Dont rush it theres no medals for being penetrated so bleeding hard you either walk like an egyptian or someone who has shit themselves...
Tip 3, Only take as much of his penis as you can manage please ensure you visit the toilet before hand to avoid the "aftershock" and cracking a sarcastic remark like Oh is that what I/You look like inside (one of my one liners to make an embarrissments more humourous)
Tip 4, Relax and enjoy...

Trust me ive had these in place for the past... x number of years since i lost my virginity to my class mate lol Joys of brighton council estates woo

If your doing the screwing to him just take it steady and slowly and make him enjoy every waking minute of it... If you want to add humour to it feel free ive had to do it many a time and throw humour in when ive tried it in the front of my car in one of many parks in brighton and they arent always the best things to do it in... Especially a F reg vauxhall Nova...