Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
day at the rugby
ninja Wrote:i was going to wait until we had another date or something so i didnt just sound vulgar, then i found out i got a job in brighton and had to move so i got kinda distracted lol but i got no problem saying what happened but i didnt know whether to make a new thread or just say on this one, i think i'll make a new thread so if you bare with me i'll make a new thread now xxxx sorry for the delay

congratu fucking late tions on your nwew life in brighton lol... Its the place to be and i really hope you enjoy every minute your living down here im dead pleased for ya with regards to your ex wanting the money just say tio her... When ive got that desperate ive sold my arse ill give you the money for the rent til then your have to wait... lol id say that to my ex if i was being told to give money over ,lol

ha i'll tell my ex that lol, thank so much for all your helps i've finished the new thread saying what happened and stuff, though zeon its funny you mention food as i was about to ask you what are some nice restaurants, if its not too much bother that is, i'd like to take peter out for a nice meal but the only place i know is that soul food place that was on gordon ramsey a few years ago lol

Hello,
If your wanting to splash out a little on a meal why not take a trip upto Devils Dyke... Its ontop of a bloody high old iron fort and at night can get foggy the food is worth the money... If wanting to eat in town you got the chineese resturant in west street.. Wagamamma is ment to be good in North Road situated in North Lanies... Charles street the bar does good meals from time to time.. Leave this tought with me ill figure out more for you tomorrow evening just off to bed so brain seizing up lol ill reply tomorrow

thats cool, i know that brain running on fumes feeling too well lol >.< thank you again x