Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dealbreakers
VileKyle Wrote:My deal breakers are:

Cheating, smoking, drug use, sex addicts, intolerance of any sort, texting or phone use (just like you), vegetarians/vegans (must have a similar diet to my own), really overweight people, and unwillingness to try new things.

Well...

I'm out. Like, really really out.

Personally, I have no list sitting next to my bed to check of every time I meet someone new. I'll hold evaluations on an individual basis.

Expect maybe for people who blow their nose in public. And also people who have a little too much paunch. Guys with not enough paunch. And then there are those finger tappers. If he's a finger tapper, then it's an absolute no-go. People who enjoy Michael Bay movies, people who think pecans are better than walnuts, people with more cats than dogs, guys with a voice that's too high..... or too low for that matter...

Yeah. That's about it. Like I said, I'm really not a judgmental person. I take people for who they are on the inside.

My dealbreakers are:

1. Stupidity, or rather an unwillingness to learn and be exposed to new ideas.

A person with this trait is going to lose 3 sexiness points.

2. Incapability of being impulsive or way too extreme tendencies to be impulsive.

The first one will cause the person in question to lose 1.5 sexiness points whereas the other one has no such effect. On the other hand it's still undesirable even if the sexiness level is unaffected.

3. Dislike of cuddling.

This will not affect sexiness points but cuteness points will be lowered drastically.

4. Inability to endure a temporary silence in a conversation without having to break it no matter what.

I just can't stand this...

5. Closed-mindedness.

Sexiness points will descend into nightmarish levels.

6. Non-existant sense of humour.

A good sense of humour can provide 1-10 sexiness points depending on style of humour and level of amusement. If it's non-existant it will cause the loss of at least 4 sexiness points depending on how severe it is.

That's really not asking very much is it? :o

yeah unfortunately I can relate...my dad was like this the whole 29 years he was married to my mom.

He was hopelessly devoted to the bitch of a woman that "took him in" when he was a kid. She later admitted that she only took him in cause of the social security check that she got each month for him for being a foster parent(note that he was a FOSTER child til the day he died...she never had any intentions of fully adopting him cause she never considered him to be her child)

Even after all that he went through with her he still chose her over the family tha he started. My mom and I used to be close. Unfortunately I think she found out I am gay and it kinda distanced her from me. She never said anything but I think she knew, moms usually do know. (plus I think she spied on me a few times while I was browsing certain websites Tongue)

Ive no idea where Im going with this other than saying that I can relate to having someone close to me being a mama's boy. Basically it ruined my parent's marriage with all the crap that my dad's "mom" would do. I think it basically messed him up in the emotional sense. He always craved her love and tried to be the "good" son that would do anything for her except she treated him like her lap dog instead.

I know my situation is alot different than yours. It does sound like you're really better off if this guy has so many other interests that you wind up at the bottom of his priority list. It sounds like he took you for granted for the most part thinking you would always be there and put up with his shit behavior.

VileKyle Wrote:My deal breakers are:

really overweight people

[Image: Sad+smiley+crying.gif]

QueenOdi Wrote:My Deal Breakers? Oh gurl;

1) Slutty ass Man Hoe
2) Close-Minded Mulch Muncher
3) Judging Judas
4) Abusive Ass.

Hmmm, dont want any competition do you.....

Rofl

I think you posted this before. Or at least a similar post.

Well, I know I stated in the previous one that this guy is definitely a "mommas boy", beyond any shadow of doubt.

Mommas boys are only good for one thing......boy toys/fuck buddys.

Momma will ALWAYS come first, in EVERYTHING.
So there is no use in pursuing any type of relationship.
This is the same guy who didnt check on you when you were sick I wonder?

Use him as a "fill in" boyfriend if you must, but dont try and talk yourself into thinking you can change this guy, because it isnt going to happen.

There is a universe of difference between someone who is friends with their parents, and someone on the verge of becoming "Norman Bates".

Obviously he isnt interested in you for more than sex and the occasional friendship time.
Otherwise his phone wouldnt be more attractive to him than you, nor would it be more important.

Im wondering if mommy called in the middle of sex, if he'd jump and run during???
Just curiosity.....

Id look for someone else, if its a relationship you are after.

As for my personal "Deal breakers"=

Mommas boys
Fags
Dirty old men
Unclean (dont know what soap, water, and toothpaste is for)
Serious smoker
Drug users
Alcoholics
Liars, cheats, thieves
Bad/violent drivers (if they dont care for their safety or anyone else, then they sure as hell dont care about mine)
Superficial/flighty/shallow/vain
Creepy
Eating with mouth open
Making disgusting noises in front of others/in public
Scratching himself in public (below the belt line that is)
Ignoring me for his phone
Asks a question, then walks off or starts talking to someone else
Somebody who doesnt "get" me or care to even try to understand someone else

etc....etc...etc.....

MisterTinkles Wrote:Hmmm, dont want any competition do you.....

Rofl

Ooo Tinks, one a dese dayz! I'm gonna just sock ya! Right in da kissa! Straight to da moon!

Wink

QueenOdi Wrote:Ooo Tinks, one a dese dayz! I'm gonna just sock ya! Right in da kissa! Straight to da moon!

Wink

:hugs-and-kisses-smi
Hands-make-heart

MisterTinkles Wrote::hugs-and-kisses-smi
Hands-make-heart

[Image: 7c5a93ef400b86ac752a7a03b4342102_ae18b6f...51ca34.gif]

just how many relationships start out where two people discuss their deal breakers up front and have consequences that could lead to strengthen the relationship not immediate dismissal of the relationship.

for example through time which one of you will be the first to physically have a fight with the other, what happens if it is you?