Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
depression... damn it
Hello matey,
Noticed you havent been online... I hope your feeling better soon and everything is going alright for yas... When i was in depression i thought to myself i can only go so low before i suddenly come back up again... Bear this thought in mind as it gives hope to there being a sudden uplift from within

big hugz

zeon x

CardShark Wrote:Com'on brown pull your finger out and give kids a better chance of avoiding the dreded anti depressant pills because soon enough it will be pumped by the gallon into our drinking water.

I think the good kids of today are going to have pull their own finger out and not rely so much on government....

I look at the youth of today especially when I travel by public transport and there just seems to be a lack of respect (anyone else agree with me) none of the kids got up for the OAP's and were made to stand even when people mentioned it to the kids they just laugh and do nothing......

Should we blame the parents?

Hey Sims I agree with most on here so not much more for me to add except.........

good luck fella

Hope you snap out of it soon

Much love to ya

xxxxx

Hey peoples. Thanks so much for everything you are all such great people. I am alot more happier at the moment, cause its my birthday i suppose. I have spoken to my teacher at school and she reckons it is hormones. i think it may be aswell.

I would jsut like to thank all of you who posted you are fantastic people! ILY! Knuddel

Birthday2dj Glad to hear that you are better. To day is is your day to have supper day enjoy.Bighug

Thanks people
But today - Friday 13th March its all just started.

Me and someone most popular in the group have fallen out because of roumers going round that i like him in that way, which i do but no one knows about it. We were speaking and stuff i try to get on. He seems to be a little homophobic towards me, saying random stuff like dont touch my bum. It became a loud argument. The it progressed on to a small fight taking place, no blood just pain.
I talk to my other friends about it and they seem to be complete fuckwits about it. They just keep saying stop being so pathetic and petty. I tried speaking to my mum about it and she is the same. Basically at the moment i have no propper friends because they dont seem to be supporting me in anyway. I keep saying the reason why i have a short attention span is because i am depressed. My friends seem to tease me and aggitate me so i get angry and they get some fucking humour out of it MY OWN FRIENDS LAUGH AT ME BEING UNHAPPY. I am probably at one of the lowest points in my life right now.

I do love you people though. You all seem to slightly understand me.
Remybussi

People, whether friends or not, can be feral, specially in a gang. Sometimes it's best just to walk away and let things cool down. Under the circumstances you describe there is no way to win. What is it you think you are hoping for when you are looking for support? It takes a strong person to stand up to a pack leader and his closest acolytes and, in my experience, that kind of person is pretty rare. Why do you think any of these guys will risk their status in the group for you? We often deal with difficult stuff by making something funny out of it. Most males seem to prefer not to have to address issues to do with their feelings in any serious way. The humour often masks the frustration and anxiety surrounding being unable to offer you any meaningful support. Once the jokes start everyone can pile in and the real issue is neatly avoided. I don't think they are laughing at you being unhappy. It seems more likely that they are masking their inability to help you by laughing. It really is different. If there happened to be a single friend you could confide in confidentially ...?

The one who is worried about his bum sounds very immature. Maybe this group has served its purpose in your life and it's time to cultivate pastures new.

If your mum is unable to see how unhappy all this is making you I am very sorry. None of my kids have been, or will ever be, too old to get a hug from me when I didn't have the words to help sort things out (and they are in their 20s and 30s now). Sometimes they are far away (like thousands of miles) and the best I can offer is a listening ear.

You will get through this, djsims2. I hope it is sooner rather than later, but you will get through this and will come out a little stronger I am sure.

Best wishes
x

dj Marshlander gives good advice and you are in my thoughts and prayers , I too would like to send you a big hug sweet lad. Know that you are responsible for your own happiness. Love your self and others will follow , if not forget them you are of great value trust in your self. Like marshlander said all this bad things happening to you will make you stronger pleas believe us , thier is an old belief that to experince great joy you have to suffer a bit first. Just know that it will pass.

Regards
yarBighug