Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dfiant
Man, get your ass back here. The balance of the world is in danger.
Sheesh. I can't believe it's me who wants you back Wink but I do.

WTF!?!?! Daz is one of the reasons I came back here...just to say HI to him again and tell him I missed him..damnit. Daz...I hope you are OK.

What he's leaving?!

This is not allowed!

Well he can't stand bigots, can't stand Political Correctness, can't stand self riteousness, can't stand breathing the same air as them

I know how he fells tbh. I got told off in a thread for calling the general people faggots when that wasn't even the point. GS has become a bit frustrating to get points across since the community has grown over the last couple of years.

dfiant is sexy and my hero.. and needs to come back asap. He has a good head on in shoulders and holds a lot of wisdom. If he went anywhere he needs to knock it off :p

Did he leave or something? My computer has decided to die on me during finals week... so I haven't been here much Sad.

Tyrion Wrote:dfiant is sexy and my hero.. and needs to come back asap. He has a good head on in shoulders and holds a lot of wisdom. If he went anywhere he needs to knock it off :p

Did he leave or something? My computer has decided to die on me during finals week... so I haven't been here much Sad.

All of this over and over cept my computer hasn't died.

Oh nooo!!

What happened? He can't just go! WE LOVE HIM.

Come back. Or I'll cry until dehydration sickness. I know how.

I'll tip my own wheelchair over if he doesn't come back o.O!

Read the bisexuals thread. It says there he was leaving.

PaulUK Wrote:Read the bisexuals thread. It says there he was leaving.

I don't think it's just that thread. I think it's probably happened over a period of time.