Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dfiant
I'll miss him too even though I'm probably part of why he left. I kind of liked him.

Although, and this is going to be the last thing I say in this: any mature adult who can call a number of people (minors involved) "dumb cunts" should be able to handle some sarcasm.

Hmmm......

Dfiant, I never took you to be a quitter. You always struck me as a primary force in the universe, like gravity, or the nuclear force, or electricity, never letting anyone or anything to slow you down. This absence is like as if gravity suddenly stopped pulling... Chaos ensues.

I'll cry. I only cry in private so saying I will public means I will and it will be for a good reason

Daddy...? Sad

Everyone is disappearing one by one...

I remember when I first came "into it" with Daddy a while back, when we were arguing over a similar topic. Then, we became like best buds.

Sure, he could be bull-headed and vulgar sometimes, but that's just who he is and however offensive he may come off, he doesn't mean it from the heart.

In that thread, his opinion was pretty much bashed without looking at it from his POV, which makes some logical sense, but that's neither here nor there now.

I'm just sad my Daddy is gone Sad . I hope he brings his Gay Australian Self back...

Tis a shame to see him go. Hopefully he returns, though if he doesn't I wish him all the best in life.

reading his bi sexual thread:
Here we go, I'm about to piss a lot of people off now. I don't believe in bisexuality, I don't believe it can exist.
I believe in monogamy and while I believe that a person can have an attraction to either gender at various times, it does not make them bisexual, it makes them human. My ex identified as Bi in our 13 year relationship but he was a virgin when it came to the opposite sex, so he was homosexual and the bisexual label was just a convenient way of appealing to bigotry by saying 'I have a BF but I still like girls', but during our lives together before and during the relationship (We grew up 2 houses apart), he never showed any attraction or interest in women.

just reading his post i think the theories on sexuality has moved and his has not. all good.

things are changing quickly at least in the US and other places along the lines of lgbt acceptance.

playing in a local homo band my partner had a concert at nice space in the Denver Arts Center.
At the end of the concert the band broke out in to the pachelbel's Canon in D and two wedding (civil unions) ceremonies were performed by the most leading judges from Denver and Boulder cities.

it struck me: ITS THE LAW!!
the previous generation of gay men did the bath houses till they were 70years old, stopped when they could not navigate stairs.

He stated his opinion and according to his first post in the bisexuals thread, he KNEW he would get a reaction and to expect people to voice their disagreement with him. Not ONE person made a response that was any less valid or respectful than his. If he can't handle people voicing their differing opinions without calling them "fuckwits" who are preaching "political correctness," then he's free to get butthurt and leave. It's a shame because I enjoyed his posts and it seems like there's a genuine, decent, funny human being behind them. Hopefully he'll calm his tits and come back.

Lol @ calm his tits.. for whatever reason that phrase makes me laugh every time..

That said it seems a little odd that he exploded over other peoples opinions. Maybe there's something else going on? I mean, just a few days ago he was talking about how childish it was when that one guy left and demanded his account be deleted over being called sexist. If I remember right he said something like "if you can't handle being called sexist without throwing a fit how can you handle the real world?" or something to that effect. Seems this situation is kind of similar..

So yeah this strikes me as odd.

I do hope he comes back though.

Tyrion Wrote:Lol @ calm his tits.. for whatever reason that phrase makes me laugh every time..

That said it seems a little odd that he exploded over other peoples opinions. Maybe there's something else going on? I mean, just a few days ago he was talking about how childish it was when that one guy left and demanded his account be deleted over being called sexist. If I remember right he said something like "if you can't handle being called sexist without throwing a fit how can you handle the real world?" or something to that effect. Seems this situation is kind of similar..

So yeah this strikes me as odd.

I do hope he comes back though.
That was me lol.

He said things about bisexuality that I really don't agree with.....but, putting my personal feelings aside.... never want to see anyone leave. Hope he clears his head and comes on back.

Mick