Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dfiant
Lilitu Wrote:He's back. Hallelujah Tongue

Haha I didn't notice that it was him, perhaps I should read all the content before posting xD
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

'n Hi there mistah kangaroo ^^
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

That was probably the most interesting plot twist I have ever endured. I honestly did not see that one coming. That was epic. But I should have known by the pun- dfiant= defiant. krupt= Corrupt. I am speechless atm, and will have to review the thread again before i make a legitimate response.

Welcome back and I hope those with weak discussion and communication skills didn't stress you out too badly. A little more order and a little less sarcasm can save everyone the trip. then again. maybe some people here needed a wake up call?

OFGS! Yes that man with a finger up is back. That`s all bow to the all mighty king here. I`m not. As i been told on here MOVE ON!

Daddy, I'll say this one more time! Get yah mittz of my Zetty-Kins! I will go all Betty on your Veronica ass!

And Zetty...how could you? V-V

*dun dun duuunnnn*

Stay tuned to find out what happens,next week on;

Gays of our Lives Wink

I'm back home today, in NYC---- KRUTP! Oh I forgot...... in the Aussie soaps they phase out one Stalwart and introduce an new Stalwort to keep the rating up. RolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyesWinkWink

In my personal opinion, which means nothing, except to me, your kinda great! Mabey the Swedes might not agree.

Krupt Wrote:awww...Zet and I go a long way back...back before he was Zet actually. He was one of the first people to greet me when I joined.

But I want him Daddy! He's mine :p You had your chance back then. Besides we both have Locks, how can you compete? Wink

Krupt Wrote:If I have to compete or compare the both of you, then it ain't real Wink

keep it real and you can both share me Wink

hehehe

Oh Daddy! You so Silly mister Smile . Narcissim is so 2012 :p

How 'bout me and Zetty just elope and I habe his kids and name one after you? <3

Then we'll always have you...in essence Wink

Josh was here.

Krupt Wrote:but then that would make me a grand papa wouldn't it?

Lol!

And we shall tell our kids stories of you...a wise but perverted sage who didn't give a single solitary fuck about dumbass cunt-wads or twats. And we'll laugh and cry, but we'll always smile, as we look at Daz The II as she realizes the legacy left for her.

And Zetty will hold me, as I cry in pure joy and pride, as she proceeds to not give her very first fuck!

And Zetty and I will live on, as we are both endowed with long life, him being a Demi-God and me being a Nature Sprite, spreading our mutual love of peace, harmony and not giving fucks to the world.

As our Daughter Daz the II, a Nature Godess, peoceeds to finish the job I left behind to be with Zetty, which is taking care of Nature and the animals.

You should be proud Daddy Smile