Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I would just like to say......
Tis now early Christmas Eve

When I joined this board I had some issues with it, I stuck it out and I'm really glad I did.

You guys and girls are really great and you have made some great reading in the six months or so I have been on here, for that I would like to wish you all a very happy Christmas and hopefully a prosperous New Year

Much love, health and happiness to you Confusedmile:

I am off now to spend Christmas with the ones I love and I hope you all get do the same.

Finally a toast:

To absent friends

[Image: cheerz.gif]

xxxxxx

Star Twister Wrote:Tis now early Christmas Eve

When I joined this board I had some issues with it, I stuck it out and I'm really glad I did.

You guys and girls are really great and you have made some great reading in the few months I have been on here, for that I would like to wish you all a very happy Christmas and hopefully a prosperous New Year

Much love, health and happiness to you Confusedmile:

I am off now to spend Christmas with the ones I love and I hope you all get do the same.

Finally a toast:

To absent friends

[Image: cheerz.gif]

xxxxxx

Thanks Jamie, nice of you to lift your glass to the absent... and to those who've been your readership for these past months... Cheers to you. Merry Christmas and happy New year!
Invasion

Cheers babe, all the best to you and yours for a wonderful Christmas and New Year !!

Bighug.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

We're glad you're here. You lift my spirits as well as your glass Wink

Very nice to have made your acquaintance.

:biggrin: Have a good crimbo star, your avatars have brought me no end of happyness keep up the important work! Roflmao

Yeppers, as all said already, glad to call ya friend and that ya stayed around.

Hope your Christmas was as jolly as could be.

Thanks friend Remybussi

Jamie all I have to Say is you are the best!
yar (Ray)