Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
disability mony
I had news from Joseph on my mobile phone. In a text message he said he'd had the interview. He's getting the money, it seems. Good luck to you, Joseph! Bighug

Thanks Princealbertofb it's nice to know the outcome of Joseph's case. Mexicanwave

My pleasure to keep you updated, Almac. Confusedmile:

no princesalberto.what i mean was you nnow i done intervoew traning to intervoew new staffs;.i done a intervow asking questones for new staff.i got payed.

yes but really good lawyers here for such claims, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Xandor Wrote:Well I hope getting disability money is easier in the UK than in the US.. .

Well Xandor the truth it is easier to get disability money in Britain than it is in the USA. No-one with a disability is normally allowed go without the basic needs of life, in fact Disability money is very generous, over here...!

Hello,
DLA (disability living allowance) isnt always easy here in the UK., My step father has cronic arthristis and he had to fight to get his money with variousn tests doctors etc it was horrible and he lost his job as a result.... Furthermore whats even more sadder is his slowly finding it time to call it a day and veg at times whereas six years ago he was working holding down a job and doing active stuff its just took hold of him very rapidly... I have ultimate respect for disabled people and think the system should too!

[COLOR="Navy"][COLOR="Navy"]Hi Zeon, I was comparing the system in Britain compared to the USA. But you are right to a certain extent, the most difficult part is filling in the forms for disability living allowance, and knowing someone who understands the system who can help you. Disability Living Allowance is for those with severe disabilities and not just those with minor disabilities. There are two elements to the Disability Living Allowance. Here they are:

Care component Weekly rate
Highest rate £73.60
Middle rate £49.30

The mobility component is for those who need the use of a car or other type of transport. In Fact the highest rate means you can have a new car paid by the state. [/COLOR]
Lowest rate £19.55

Mobility component Weekly rate
Higher rate £51.40
Lower rate £19.55
[/COLOR]

Hi Xandor, yes it is I've helped people in the past get their Disability Living Allowances, so I do know the system. I am surprised that Zeon's Father-in-law had that much trouble? Coffee

aaaaaaaaa ifg i work .stopid joseph .scroengser.i shoud work.i hate it.i dont now. princealberto did you seen i done the intervow!