Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dl hunting
Hello,
See, here's the thing. I'm looking to find a discreet guy to mess around with; but i dont know where to begin.
I want to keep it down... but I want to... do it, you know? I'll be the meat in a manwich, ha. Does anyone have any advice for me?

Not here, and I never would because I don't do one night stands, but IF I were looking for a one time hook up I'd look on Grindr first - yes it's an app for your smartphone.

Grindr worked for me. You can post a profile pic that doesn't include your face to keep it dl. Just don't jump at the 1st guy that says hey. Spend some time chatting by text until you get comfortable enough to meet up. Be up front about what you're looking for and keep your standards high. In my own experience, there were more guys I chatted with and broke off the convo than ones I eventually hooked up with. The hunt and flirting were total turn-ons for me.

All that being said, it didn't take long for me to get tired of anonymous hookups. Now I'm dating a guy I connected with through Grindr. He's openly gay, I'm closeted bi. So far we're keeping it discreet. I'm not sure if we'll stay friends with benefits or become more. It already feels like a more serious relationship forming, which was missing from my Grindr adventures.

Hope that's not tmi. Good luck and keep it safe!