Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
does age matter in a relatonship?
Does age matter in a relationship or not? I have fallen for some1 who is 24 years older than me and im 20 and he still meets people off the net but says nothing is happening between them anymore but still goes out to movies and for dinner and has him stop. So i dont know what to do coz he is worried bout age and i am worried about trusting him to meet another people and not do anything. Any suggestions?

I would say age matters but always depends on the people in the relationship. If they can find other things that have in common and communicate in more that one level then it will work. It is important to trust someone. If you cant do that with him then you will be better off to start something else with someone you can trust.

Age matters is down to the person. Personally anyone over like 5 years, unless special I completely blank tbh.. Kinda mean but I cant connect? Trust is a builder and a killer in a relationship. You have to work out if you can trust him.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I think it's best to trust nothing except life, and only life.

In my mind, age doesn't matter at all, it's an irrelevant physical matter - love transcends anything and everything. It's what is most important. However, I'm talking about true, unconditional love.

Though there are exceptions for instance if you are talking about a 40 year old and an 8 year old, to state the obvious.

Age is a strange one. If the relationship is going to work, then age shouldn't really matter - its all about how we act in a relationship, I think.

Its a tough one.

Though at the moment I'm too single to really comment Smile

Too single?? And bunnies :o Bunnies are awesome.
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:Too single?? And bunnies :o Bunnies are awesome.

you're worrying me with your bunnie obsession Mark :confused:

:o Why? Bunnies are like AWWW, well lop eared not normal, and you think thats bad? I own 68 soft ducks and 26 rubber ones Big Grin also a few keyrings -cough-
[/COLOR]

lol Yeah, bunnies are cute... when I was lil my dad made rabbit stew! :eek: I know... yuckies!!! I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole but my sister ate some! :eek: She feels bad about it now and strongly denies it! lol

@Stuey... big warm welcome to the site! Biggrina
=================================
About the age thing... I don't really think age matters either! If things worked out and you went for a relationship and stay together... it might become an issue later down the line though! 24 years is a big gap! When you're 36 - he'll be 60 and 46 - he'll be 70! Say he lives to 90 that means that you'll be on your own age 66! :frown:

Catch you laters,

Andy xox
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Fair point about 70 and 46.. I guess do what your heart says not the age. =]
[/COLOR]