Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
does my crush like me back.. or is he just friendly(help!)
i like this guy I go to college with, and I was always kinda nervous to say hey to him when I saw him around campus, but he used to always say wassup to me to be friendly. so like last week, a friend girl of mines and her gay friend came to my dorm to chill with me, so a few minutes later, he came downstairs and sat with us(him and my friend girl used to talk I guess), and we were all just talking and chilling. so me and her gay friend was discussing having sex on the first night and I was like well if the guy is fine, I will have sex with on the first night and you dont even have to call me the next day lol (when I said that, my crush just started staring at me) he was laughing and even put in his opinion saying nothing is wrong with f***king on the first night. so then eventually, i began to flirt with him, for fun, i lowkey called him sexy, complimented the way he danced, we had steady eye contact, and it just seemed like he .. didnt mind it or what i was doing, because I know he caught on to me checking him out and flirting with him (he was slick flirting back considering he was blushing and laughing)

ok.. later, all of us went to waffle house, he asked me what was I? and i told him i was gay and liked boys. and he was like oh ok.

..then he went on to say he doesnt discriminate and how ima cool person to be around

so when we get back, he tells me that he has something to tell me..

what does he have to tell me in private that he could have just told me in front of everybody else?

ever since then, we smile and say hey to eachother, have small conversations, and sometimes just stare at eachother.

you think he likes me or am i just taking his friendliness the WRONG WAY, i mean I know he knows I like him, but what yall think..

i wonder what does he have to tell me..

Gut feeling from your post: He probably likes you.

Logical response: HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THIS RANDOM STRANGER BETTER THAN YOU???? He's "Cools with gays", and so won't be offended if you ask if he is gay, or would date you. If you ask and he's all like, "OMFG THAT'S SO GROSS, NO.", just say, "Good, I wanted to clear that up so I could be happy knowing we're just going to be friends.". And leave it. Seriously. If he's straight and you don't leave it you'll come off as so creepy, you don't even know. But see, it's not really complicated with someone like that...

So go ahead and try it Smile.

I have no idea, you are just gonna have to ask him. My academic administrator always tells me, "If you are shy, you die." So get over your shyness and tell him. You won't get an answer if you wait fro him to tell you. Sometimes, you gotta cross the line and say it, or else if won't be heard. So, tell him, now, there's nothing to hesitate about.

Don't ask us... ask him! From what you shared I'd say he likes you back, but who knows? He gave you a perfect opening by saying he as something to tell you. Now he's probably wondering why you haven't asked him what it is. Get him alone sometime and ask him!

People like attention and sometimes they use you not like use you by dating you but they give you weird mixed signals.. Even tho some don't like to confess it, they really like the attention coming from the same sex. It really boosts their confidence. Take things slow and don't get yourself in a situation where you could easily get hurt.
And yeah he most likely is into you as well. If so, I'm happy for you and go for the D gurl! You just have to wait and see c:

No - absolutely positively No...

And no isn't about this fellow, No is directed about coming to us to ask us the question you should be asking him.

Honestly - no one on GaySpeak (besides us elves) can read minds. We ultimately do not know what is going on in this person's head/heart and can't tell you what he is really feeling.

I don't care how many instances and hints he tosses out or not, I don't care what his actions may look like to YOU - Witnesses never report reality, witnesses report their perspective of reality - you have a vested interest thus will see what you want to see.

There is only one sure fire way to get an answer to your question:

Ask him.

I know its daunting, I know its scary, I know there is a great risk of rejection, but honestly asking and being rejected is often 100 times or more easier and less painful than sitting there stewing in doubt.