Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
does the guy like me?
sorry this might be a bit long,

at my school they do achievement ceremonies and the head boy returns and he is hot and gay and we are kinda friends so he came and sat with us at lunch and we were talking about nothing in particular and then i had to leave for class and the ceremony and then i went round to where he was sitting cause my bag was under the bit of the table he was at and i said to him and he jokingly said i thought you were gonna give me a hug which i replied do you want a hug? and he said okay if you want so we hugged and it kinda failed.

so that night on facebook he mailed me saying that he normally gives better hugs and i said same so we said that next time we see each other we will properly hug, so we kept on talking and innocently flirting and her was like sorry for the slow replies but i know a better way of communicating and i said what would that be and he said we could text and said i thought that's what you meant and he said am i that predictable and i said no i was hoping just to make it obvious i like him

so we have been texting and flirting and i was talking to my friend i really like him and i think he likes me and she said are you sure you aren't confusing flirting with him being really nice cause he is really nice after all,

so what do you think, i think he likes me but am unsure
thanks for reading

I think he might but at the same time he might not:/ maybe hang out and get to know eachother better and then tell him that you like himSmile but yeah just be honest.Smile

I agree with Newbie..hang out and just go with the flow, can never have too many good friends anyway, and if that is the least that comes out of this then you are lucky Wink

if it were me then i think he must be interested in me,, unless he's texting free hugs to everyone.. see if wants to do something outside school sometime and see where that goes, it can be anything like just goin for a burger or coffe ?

Wow what an awesomely cute topic! Sounds like he does like you buddy! Not many guys would act like that, and to be fair you need to detail what you mean by flirting as it can mean many things.

Hope it all goes well, also you need to take the advise the others have give and ask if he wants to go into town for something to eat or a movie.

Best of luck and keep us updated!

X

From what you posted, I would definetly say he's interested. But that's just my opinion. Smile