Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
don't call me insane again .... just need a serious advice
I agree with all your points Bowyn. I just hope Mihai can relate to them in the spirit intended.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Just enjoy life to its fullest, and a guy will just find u at some stage, no point trying to hurry along a process that is ment to be enjoyed (Life)

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I never called you insane. I did, however, imply your an alcoholic on more than one occasion.

Every single time you have a 'problem post' alcohol comes into the picture.

Alcohol clouds one's judgement. One glass of wine, one glass with vodka, one ale or one beer is enough to loosen a person up and they start doing things that they do not do when cold stone sober.

Pot also loosens people up.

You bought a vodka because you were bored. You didn't go BACK to the bar - implying you were at the bar to begin with.

I think its going to be real hard to determine who you really are as long as you have alcohol in the bloodstream, or Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC, the active ingredient in pot).

Just because he is 33 doesn't mean you are into older men. I have no idea how good looking of a 33 year old you were dealing with. A lot of guys and gals do not really age that much between 20 and 40. Many act years and decades younger, many look years and decades younger.

Getting kissed by a (one, singular) man regardless of his age doesn't set a pattern for life. It could have been a fluke, it could have been he was just a really hot 33 year old man, it could have been too much vodka in the system.

Now if you find yourself constantly falling for 'older' men then yes you are into older men. If its a one off thing or varies depending on the person, then there are other things you are falling for, not age.

Had he not mentioned his age, would you have considered him 'old'? Most likely not. Its not until he tells you a number that the number became an issue.

Well i am telling the story how it happened and stuff. and yes i like vodka and wine , like you probably like beer; that doesn't means i get drunk or don't know what i am doing or i stop thinking lol .
And the really sad part is that you can judge me just by reading my poasts. I am so not you think i am. You need to acsually meet a person to understand,the writing isn't the same thing as speacking and using the face mimic, right? So though luck, i apreaciate you acsualy wasting your time reading my thread and every single time you keep pointing the boose i drank, can you just once try to see the problem i need a answer to without pointing the boose? Thx!

CCRox Wrote:Sorry, I knew Romania, but thought Sweden... alzheimers to look forward too...

So you had to move because you were young and dependent? What about now? Are you "trapped"? What do you plan to do? Smile

Romania is not the place to start a career since our leadership sucks and all the other people who work in France/Italy/Spain make us romanians look bad and stuff. so i jumped to the oportunity movign to germany for a fresh start. After i graduated highschool we had 9 exams(math, romanian literature/speaking/gramar, chesmistry, TIC, english or german or latin, geography and history) , all these 8 exams contain all the things we learned the whole 4 years, point is a learned so damn hard to work as a bartender cause the guys who have a lot of money got into colegges by paying and us who learned could not get in there; i mean i could have start college in romania but i was raised only by my mom so i couldn't afford to pay for it. So germany is a fresh start , i need to learn german work for 1 year to get some cash and then i take 2 exams and i can start the college here.
The sad thing is that we in romania learn in the 9 grade what you americans learn in 11-12 grade ... and wheat we learn in 11-12 grade you learn in college, sad story; and better the romanian diplomas have no value outside Sad.
Anyway taking my chances here, people are a lot nicer and pretty friendly

TomStatic Wrote:Just enjoy life to its fullest, and a guy will just find u at some stage, no point trying to hurry along a process that is ment to be enjoyed (Life)

Don't get me wrong i am, i don't worry about this kind of problems , you can find a partner almost everywhere ( there will always be desperate men out there )

The thing is i can't get it... as i said i suck at flirting ... and every single time i get only older dudes ... For once i want to be arround guys my age, donno why... older people have this instict to complain a lot

mihai Wrote:Well i am telling the story how it happened and stuff. and yes i like vodka and wine , like you probably like beer; that doesn't means i get drunk or don't know what i am doing or i stop thinking lol .
And the really sad part is that you can judge me just by reading my poasts. I am so not you think i am. You need to acsually meet a person to understand,the writing isn't the same thing as speacking and using the face mimic, right? So though luck, i apreaciate you acsualy wasting your time reading my thread and every single time you keep pointing the boose i drank, can you just once try to see the problem i need a answer to without pointing the boose? Thx!

Yes I do like beer, and Jack Daniels - a lot. So much I ended up with a 'problem' later in life.

It started out easy enough and I denied I had a problem for a long time. I drank when I was bored, I drank when I wasn't bored. I liked the occasional nip, which turned into the daily nip, then the hourly nip...

The great offense you take when I mention it each time also is one of the behaviors of the alcoholic. I know from experience, personal experience what alcoholism can be like.

And no, you don't have to drink to oblivion or even be drunk on a regular basis to be an alcoholic.

I just find it odd that each time you have a problem you are mentioning alcohol in there. Wine, Vodka, whatever, it seems that for a 20 year old you spend a good deal of time drinking.

Aside from the drinking issue, I can totally understand Mihai wanting to find gay friends his own age. Not having that would truly suck. But complaining about old people being complainers is gonna get you nowhere bro! If you are the only young gay guy in your area I would first be shocked and second be moving!
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

mihai Wrote:Older dudes bring drama Big Grin Corect me pls if i am wrong

Drama? I am "older" but detest drama. I would think the younger guys would have much more drama in their lives, and from what I've see, it's true.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Yes I do like beer, and Jack Daniels - a lot. So much I ended up with a 'problem' later in life.

It started out easy enough and I denied I had a problem for a long time. I drank when I was bored, I drank when I wasn't bored. I liked the occasional nip, which turned into the daily nip, then the hourly nip...

The great offense you take when I mention it each time also is one of the behaviors of the alcoholic. I know from experience, personal experience what alcoholism can be like.

And no, you don't have to drink to oblivion or even be drunk on a regular basis to be an alcoholic.

I just find it odd that each time you have a problem you are mentioning alcohol in there. Wine, Vodka, whatever, it seems that for a 20 year old you spend a good deal of time drinking.

I dont; drink when i am boored, i don;t get drunk, i am not like you ... and don;t get that "because you disagree it;s the 1st step to being a alchoholic" , i know what a alchoholic is i've lived 15 years with my dad.