Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dont call Ronnie Kray a fat poof
The infamous gangster kray twins ronnie & reggie kray, who ran the london underground in the 60s. Heroes to some, callous villians to others, there were equally at home breaking fingers or mixing with hollywood royalty in the west end, such as judy garland

Reggie had homosexual tendencies and ronnie was a "raging poof"

Ronnie was dangerous, unpredictable and completely mad

In 1966, criminal george cornell called him a "fat poof"

Ronnie shot him in the face in the blind beggar pub and got jail for life in 69, reggie got exactly the same for the murder of jack "the hat" McVitie

Ronnie’s on the right.

Theres reports that ronnie was deeply at odds with his homosexuality (though he never tried to hide it) saying things like "i was the twin born the wrong way round, sexually"

Though other sources (such as the book - A man amongst men) claim this untrue and he was at ease with his sexuality,

Have you seen the movie with Garry and Martin Kemp?

Probably, it was released in 1990.

I found some of the depictions of violence particularly difficult to watch, even in the knowledge that it was just a movie.

They were both mad, bad and dangerous to know. Neither twin was too tightly wrapped!

Yes me and my sister used to always watch that film when we were kids, yes the snooker hall scene in particular, havent seen it in ages though, been some excellent documentrys.

Yeah they were mad but spent rest of there lives in prisons, used to live right next to where reggie was inside.

Ronnie krays funeral, mass of crowds attend, Reggie speaks, older people pay there, respects, saying it was safer when they ruled london than it is now (short news clip)

tavi Wrote:The infamous gangster kray twins ronnie & reggie kray, who ran the london underground in the 60s. Heroes to some, callous villians to others, there were equally at home breaking fingers or mixing with hollywood royalty in the west end, such as judy garland

Reggie had homosexual tendencies and ronnie was a "raging poof"

Ronnie was dangerous, unpredictable and completely mad

In 1966, criminal george cornell called him a "fat poof"

Ronnie shot him in the face in the blind beggar pub and got jail for life in 69, reggie got exactly the same for the murder of jack "the hat" McVitie

Very interesting.

I saw the movie about their lives some years ago. Very interesting, very graphic.

I believe they were both mentally fucked up.