Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dont have to comment...this is an old pow-wow love song

For the record, even though I am Latino, my mom is Navajo from the U.S. and I am a Southern Mens Fancy Dancer....

the original words are lost in the Assiniboine Language, no one knows the true meaning of the Souix language, this is just a rough translation.

[COLOR="Purple"]Both really amazing.

Thanks for sharing![/COLOR]

jade_ari Wrote:For the record, even though I am Latino, my mom is Navajo from the U.S. and I am a Southern Mens Fancy Dancer....

What is a Southern Mens Fancy Dancer? Any vids Party

Aussie guy allways been in2 native american music&men more music please

I grew up in an area with a large Lakota population and, as my father was a good friend of the matriarch of the Zukowsky family, we often went to special events at the Crazy Horse Monument. Also, my cousins belong to the Cheyenne Nation and my nephews are Samoan on their mother’s side.

Traditional Lakota Dance

Joanne Shenandoah - I May Want a Man , Iroqouis language. As heared in Trans America and Northern Exposure

Samoan fire dance

fjp999 Wrote:What is a Southern Mens Fancy Dancer? Any vids Party

This vid is a combination of Northern and Southern...you can kinda see the difference.

If you guys get a chance, come to the Navajo Nation Fair...it is the biggest Native American Fair in North and South America...this is just a sampling of what you can see....

jade_ari Wrote:This vid is a combination of Northern and Southern...you can kinda see the difference.

What beautiful clothing. Do you have something like this? It must have been some kinda work to create such beauty!

jade_ari Wrote:If you guys get a chance, come to the Navajo Nation Fair...it is the biggest Native American Fair in North and South America...this is just a sampling of what you can see....

When is the fair? I noticed a pretty hot guy come into the background around 1:30 Wow