Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
doubt about sexual intercourse
dear members,

is anal intercourse a must in a gay relationship?

i like oral sex, frottage and masturbating each other. but i feel afraid in indulging in anal. because i am not sure whether i can perform well sexually and satisfy my partner.

I can't speak for everyone but to me, not engaging in anal sex is not a deal breaker as long as he's open to try other things in bed. But for the most part it will depend on the relationship and what your partner wants to do too. Everyone has their limits in bed. Just be open minded and willing to try new things.

I don't know if your a top or bottom from your post but there are other ways to satisfy your partner. If your partner wants to be anally penetrated, there are other toys that can be used. Dildos, prostrate massagers, vibrators, and other toys can give him just as much pleasure as you doing it yourself.

If your afraid of being the bottoming or he is, just use lots of lube, engage in lots of foreplay to loosen you up, and go slow. It probably won't feel the best at first or the first few times but as you get use to it, it'll start to feel better.

You need to try everything you're interested in to be satisfied. Fear will go when you know exactly what pleases both you and your partner.

I would say no that its not a must in a gay relationship or to be even gay, sex is just something that you do in a bedroom or other places and being gay for me is being attracted to other men and finding that I prefer them and that I am comfortable with them. Sex is just a bonus.

There are a lot of guys who aren't into anal.

And for those who are, there are those who only like to bottom, those who only top and then those who are versatile.

Perhaps you need to try it in order to get a clear idea of whether it is for you or not. Choose the right partner to help you explore this activity....preferably someone who is versatile himself.

Have fun!

You'd be surprised how tastes and talents can change dramatically, so don't rule it out based on what you think now.

Definitely not essential, although a minority of men will think it is for them personally.

In addition to comments from friends, forum posts, and various blogs, I've also seen research results that says only a minority of sex between men is anal. Something like 10 or 20 percent. For those who do it, many only do it occasionally, and some couples don't do it at all.

lonelylad Wrote:....

Only if you or your partner make it so.

If you are uncomfortable with it, don't do it.

Anal sex isn't a must. There are some gay couples who only have oral Smile

lonelylad Wrote:dear members,

i like oral sex, frottage and masturbating each other. but i feel afraid in indulging in anal. because i am not sure whether i can perform well sexually and satisfy my partner.

Anal intercourse is definitely not a must.

There are no musts or have tos when it comes to sex, just do what you like and feel comfortable with.

lonelylad Wrote:[...] i am not sure whether i can perform well sexually and satisfy my partner.

Sexual performance anxiety is extremely common and, believe me, all men experience it, especially with a new partner.

Anxiety is a major sex killer but it's not a disease, it's a perfectly normal biological reaction and nothing to worry about.

When you get anxious, the increase of adrenaline and other chemicals in your body constrict peripheral circulation and prevent erections (fight and flight response). The last thing you need when you're facing a dangerous or stressful situation, is an erection!

Again, this is nothing to worry about and men just need to find ways to control their anxiety levels - e.g. a warm shower before sex can do miracles.