Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
doubt about sexual intercourse
lonelylad Wrote:Is anal intercourse a must in a gay relationship?

The only thing absolutely necessary in a gay relationship is another man.

The rest is up to you two.

It's natural to have anxiety about sex in a world that has made it more an more like a restaurant menu, with so many asking for this and that and rating the partner with Michelin stars.

Trust in your ability to work with another person, in relationship, and practice the give and take that makes all relationships last, be they romantic or platonic.

thank you for your response hardheaded1

It's not a must, but you should never let fear stop you from doing something you've never personally tried out . If you're safe about it, and you try it and don't like it, then that's enough. Towards the end of the day, whatever you and your partner are both comfortable with doing, is okay. If you don't have anal sex, as much as "normal" couples, then that's fine.

Hardheaded1 Wrote:The only thing absolutely necessary in a gay relationship is another man.

exactly. this is the only condition that has to be satisfied. everything else can be modified according to needs and purpose.

When I was young I used to go to sex parties and gay saunas quite a lot and there was barely any intercourse. Most guys couldn't get it up, let alone do anal.

thank you for your replies wardo94, meridannight and misterlove.