Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
drugs?
Ok here it goes... i've just been made redundant from my job and I have no cash reserves what so ever. The only income I get is from benefits but luckily I live with my parents so don't have to pay for rent, food etc.
Anyway to cut to the chase I can't go drinking in gay clubs anymore because there too damn expensive for a dolite! I can't go to one sober because i'll be a nervous wreck and though I have tried to moderate my drinking so its done within affordable limits its just not a parctical possibility when your in a bar for 12 hours straight.
So (and heres the crunch) the only choice I have (regards not going to a gay club in the first place) is to take some form of drug instead. Now I have nothing against drug taking except for the practical disadvantages - ie: i'll be gurning all over the place and probabaly unable to erm... sexually satisfy anyone.

and thats it! Any other suggetsions would be most welcome

btw - we can presume that the drug is a legal variety so complications with the law are not a problem.

Not quite sure what you are asking for suggestions about. I suppose getting another job, doing some volunteering or taking up a hobby are not what you're asking? :confused:

Ah sorry Marshlander, didn't make that part clear. The question was - is there any way other than cheap drug taking that will mean I can continue to go to gay clubs. I know that sounds completely absurd (theoretically I could just go to a gay club sober, its just in reality I can't go their without being smashed out of my face).

btw - getting another job is the best way of sorting the problem but im having no luck with that at the moment

Okay. Obviously I shall have to take your word for that, although I didn't realise gay clubs were such awful places. If I needed to have an altered state of consciousness simply to set foot in the door I might have to come to the conclusion that it was all rather too much bother! Do you have friends who might go with you to keep you company?

Good luck with the job hunting. It does seem a bit dire at the moment.

[COLOR="Red"]I guess youre asking how you can go to a club in another consciousness.... not straight, not doped up, not drunk... Is that correct?

I guess you could go in a meditative state, if youre able to get there... or you could go in the opposite direction and pierce your scrotum or some other sensitive part of your body and go in a state of delirious pain.

btw, if the script isnt written for you then taking another persons meds would be illegal, NO?

good luck in your interesting quest, hehehe[/COLOR]

Drugs are usually highly addictive so that should be the furthest from your mind. You state you have a partner, talk this over with them. Two heads are better than one for figuring things out at times and this appears to be one of those times.
Best of luck to you an making a good decision.

Anonymous Wrote:its just in reality I can't go their without being smashed out of my face

There is the problem. Lots of people prefer a drink or two before going out, just to relax them a bit. If you need to be smashed out of your face before you can go out then you have a problem (and its not lack of money).
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

lol! I get my highs of Driving and going out clubbing without shit in side me!!!

I'm not saying I don't smoke anything or have a few cans but all the fucking time dude. The more shit that you have in your body the more you will want it, and where will that take you????

sweetlad86 Wrote:The more shit that you have in your body the more you will want it, and where will that take you????

Mostly bull - except in the most vague of definitions... sorry dude Xyxthumbs

If you can't enjoy doing something without being under the influence of alcohol/other intoxicants is it worth bothering? Do you even enjoy going to gay bars? If you do go can you not go later rather than spend 12 hours there and just have a couple?