Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
drugs?
marshlander Wrote:I suppose getting another job, doing some volunteering or taking up a hobby are not what you're asking? :confused:

fredv3b Wrote:If you need to be smashed out of your face before you can go out then you have a problem (and its not lack of money).

I think that's the problem with the club scene today everyone has to be on a designer drug to be in it.......

I remember once I went to a big club in London and everyone was queuing in the toilets filling up there bottles of water from the sink.

I don't take drugs myself but I agree there must be something pretty desperate to be wanting to be "smashed out of your head" before venturing out..

Have you ever thought of seeing your doctor and explaining the way you feel, even your parents may be able to help.

I hope you work it out Anon

xxxx

Ok everyone sorry about the late reply...

I took drugs in a club a couple of weeks back and it was awful. I'm very quickly starting to realise that being smashed in a gay bar is even worse than being cold stone sober! A man twice my age thought I was so far gone that he could coax me into a toilet cubicle... luckily I wasn't bad eanough to fall for it.

Anyway i've devised myself a new strategy, cheapest drink in my regular gay bars less than £3 a pint. If I stick to 10 pints a night then it comes under £30. My only problem is I get bored drinkin bitter all the time plus I can never stay awake so I always end up buying really expensive vodka and red bulls. To counter this i'm gonna go for carling and lime (takes the edge of beer) and bring a box of pro plus.

Thanks to everyone who replied. It did look as if I proabbaly should have gone to see a shrink, but I think in this case the best way to learn the lesson was to try it out for myself.