Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dynamo ?
Was it an OBE for flying.

Well when he done the flying thing it was at a club… he knew the DJ, then flew over the people and everybody was freaked out.

Im sure he cant do what you can do… i think everybody has one talent.

LMAO! Obe for flying. You're mad.
It was an out of body experience.

LOL f*** it.

Anyway you should watch some dynamo, you might like it.

Nah. Too busy with my vocalist darlings and studying my music XD

He's OK, my SO loves him and insists on watching him on TV whenever he's on. Im like meeh, its only an illusion.

ObW
X

OlderButWiser Wrote:

He's OK, my SO loves him and insists on watching him on TV whenever he's on. Im like meeh, its only an illusion.

ObW
X

really! Thats what he wants you to think :biggrin:

partis Wrote:but seriously is this guy actually magic

no,

years from now we'll be watching a documentary with his tricks revealed..

he's good cause he can keep it a secret for long, meh.

he really is a wizard of some kind - just watched him on times square hold a couple hand and made their phones ring each other - then topped it off by making 100s of people phones ring at once all in Times Square are, even the police mens phones watching were ringing

cant find a better copy but I love this trick

matty7 Wrote:he really is a wizard of some kind - just watched him on times square hold a couple hand and made their phones ring each other - then topped it off by making 100s of people phones ring at once all in Times Square are, even the police mens phones watching were ringing

cant find a better copy but I love this trick

Exactly… i cant watch videos at moment, i would otherwise. Id like to know how that is an illusion, he just goes too far lol its kind of scary.

Id love to talk to him just to delve into his mind, though he can wait in line after derren brown