Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eeek naded prince harry
eek:eek:
nude prince Harry photos leak
[Image: o-PRINCE-HARRY-NUDE-PICS-570.jpg?1]
[Image: o-PRINCE-HARRY-NUDE-PICS-570.jpg?1]

Must have been a slow news day. Let the poor guy have some fun in peace.

dfiant Wrote:... Let the poor guy have some fun in peace.
i am sure his expensive ass never has any fun.

Invasion of privacy or no, the lame piece of trash who took advantage is just that...a lame piece of trash, IMnotsoHO. Nice to see that hottie though!Sagrin
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Why eek? He looks alright... Shame that other person with him looks like a girl... wouldnt mind see some gay action with HRH :biggrin:

As for the privacy thing , he is famous , that's the game. I know he was born famous and not his choice but I cant feel sorry for these guys to be honest. They haven't worked one day in their life and they have more than many.

Hmmm well ....to be fair i do feel sorry only if the nude pics they have taken somehow aren't very flattering. ...

We don't get to see the crown jewels. I wonder if his circumcised or not. :biggrin:

Doesn't appear to be king size...

I have a pick of William's cock and it does appear cut. And nice! Smile
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Harry seems like the fun one, and isn't anything that happens in Vegas suppose to stay in Vegas.

spotysocks Wrote:Why eek? He looks alright...

I actually think both the Princes are an alright sort...and then there are the Scandanavian Princes...pwwwoooooooooooooooooorrrrrrr!

It's all fun and games till TMZ gets hold of it. -.-

I don't know how someone can live with themselves humiliating another person like that.