Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
embarrasing stuff!
Right, I am seeing this really hot guy and I been into bed with him twice. Neither time I got an erection. The second time I got a bit semi but nothing really :|
WTF
I am definately gay and masturbate, so as soon as I get the oppurtunity why does this happen!?
Its just embarrassing but hes a nice guy about it. But I just CANT let it happen again!

Any advice please? Smile

I used to have the same problem at your age, it turned out it was just nerves, the problem being the more you worry about it the more it's likely to happen. just relax and play with each other and things should work if he is doing what you like.

ahh thanks...
I just no the biggest extrovert around anyway and I get embarrassed easy
I guess once I've got over the barrier it should be fine
but still =/

Fudger is correct.

When your body is nervous you mind tends to not think properly and you loose concentration and in this case loosing concentration in getting an erection.

Try and relax yourself and you should be ok.

So my advice is: Don't be nervous
easier said than done!

jelly77 Wrote:So my advice is: Don't be nervous
easier said than done!

Of course, most things is easier said than done.

You will be alrite.

Also why not say your a bit nervous.

I mean it won't sound silly or anything, he maybe feeling the same for all you know.

Talking is good, it helps both of you, usually telling also then does the reverse and makes you so your no longer nervous, when your nervous it can sometimes show, well it is for you but not in the place you want it.

I would just say to him your a litle nervous, if he is decent he will be ok with it.

thankyou everyone Smile