Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
embraces and dirty dancing.
So i find that when i go to the club i really just usually can be found dancing on m own kind of using the music and motions as therapy. Dancing is a great stress relief.

But i think the best stress relief is finding someone to dance with, who has a great sense of rythym, who smells nice and is respectful and just lock in an embrace all night. Kind of like cuddling on the dance floor.

Anyone else find Dancing therapeutic?

Well......not that I go to clubs what so ever

but I often dream of the day that I get to dance with a guy to "Cowboys and Angels"

and the thought alone makes me feel better...so I guess, yes, dance with someone is particularly therapeutic

Axanderb Wrote:So i find that when i go to the club i really just usually can be found dancing on m own kind of using the music and motions as therapy. Dancing is a great stress relief.

But i think the best stress relief is finding someone to dance with, who has a great sense of rythym, who smells nice and is respectful and just lock in an embrace all night. Kind of like cuddling on the dance floor.

Anyone else find Dancing therapeutic?

I used to dance like crazy and agree with everything you said, but havent been clubbing for 5 years or more, i dont know if i could do it now, i mean i know i could dance but probably wouldnt.

I used to manly dance on my own, with friends and girls cause it wasnt gay clubs but there was a couple of times i was dancing with really nice guys in straight clubs and that was intense and having straight guys come up to you and snog you.

Its great exercise and stress relief.

i feel like if i went to a straight club i'd probably be punched in the face or something. I'm pretty camp on the dance floor. I'd find it weird if a straight dude came and danced with me.

Only if I'm drunk and the club I'm dancing at is filled with disorienting, flashing lights that obscure everything and I can't tell what exactly is going on. Otherwise I just get self-conscious Big Grin

I have all sorts of semi-dirty dance moves to certain songs. I fantasize doing them with a guy while exercising to them.

Really want to slow dance, up-close and personal... (sigh)

I can see why its therapeutic and so much fun as a stress breaker - I just cant dance.... although I don't care about embarrassing myself...ill still get up on the floor....I must look terrible doing the pointing dance lol

I did lots and lots of raves and mountains of meth (the two go hand in hand) so to a point yes dancing was/is therapeutic to me, but the other it was somewhat sad and pathetic too....

No dirty dancing or raves for me...

However, I have embraced and slow danced, both with my first crush and with my boyfriend, and it was sentimental to me and much like cuddling. My boyfriend also does this thing at events with energetic music... this "thing" that I shall call dancing, for lack of a better word, and I love to watch, as he really is quite good at it, and I've been too self conscious as of yet to join in. Perhaps someday I'll break my own rules, and become mildly intoxicated and join in Wink.

Also, I know this isn't quite dirty dancing, but simple choreographed dances are also therapeutic, you get to know your body and go through a rythem, it kind of makes you feel beautiful and graceful at the same time, so that's good too.

I love dancing and find it very therapeutic. I can bounce around in a club, but I prefer more traditional dancing: waltz, tango, swing, etc. When I have a partner who knows how to play beyond the prescribed moves, mmmmm... heaven!

As far as I'm concerned, dancing is socially accepted, ritualized foreplay Smile so go for it!