Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
energy conduit?
so this happened almost a year ago when i was stationed in pensacola fl. i was hanging out with one of my friends and she reached over to poke me to get my attention. and she felt how hot my body temp is and she said that she could feel energy radiating off of me. i know she isnt lying because she is a natural channeler/medium (not sure which word is best for the situation shes in). she then proceeded to call me an energy conduit but didnt explain to me what that means. can anyone help? is this a good or a bad thing?

My understanding is that 'conduit' is a term for piping or a channel, so saying you are an energy conduit would mean to me that that you are a vessel, channel or pipe for which energy travels.

I guess it comes down to weather or not it is good energy or bad energy I suppose.

Like me, you are easy to target for any energy worker and, with very minimal, as in being told how to do it once, you will be able to both take in energy and, send energy out, both over a large area and, to or from a specific target. Energy moves through you easily and, you've got a natural aptitude for directing that flow.

Moderating, regulating and altering it takes more practice but simply directing will be as natural to you as pointing.

Try it, imagine a single tendril (like the ones in my Avatar) going out of you to a tree you can see. Now visualize the energy of that tree coming into you, feel it make you feel less tired and more alert. Now pick something else, another tree, or any living thing and move that tendril over there, send the exact amount of energy you took form the tree to the other living thing. Slightly more tired than when you started? Perfect, you naturally used or absorbed a bit during the transfer, so a bit of what you sent was your own energy. to work over a large area, just visualize a net or multiple tendrils instead of one.

You could have taken only, or sent only, I did it that way so you would see both sides, and not exhaust yourself, or get yourself buzzing (overly energized) doing it. With practice, you will learn to feel different energy signatures, everyone and every living thing is a little different. And you can learn to alter any energy, be that your own, or what you take in to match any target, you will also learn to regulate it and be able to send to another person with out "buzzing" them.

Very useful, you can discharge another energy worker quickly, send to us if we need more than our own reserves and environment can give us, and if a friend is low on reserves due to stress or illness, you can help them feel better. but all of it, beyond the basic taking and sending will take practice, and you being aware of it and learning the feel for doing it.

oh ok i knew i could always transfer from me to someone or something else but didnt realize that i could take in as well from living things because to get extra energy ive always charged crystals and gems and used them at a later time when i was low

Energy Conduit. It means that energies (esoteric/spiritual/natural beyond electricity) can flow through you.

Also may also imply you are a battery, in that you are constantly sucking in the energy around you and 'storing it' thus heating up. Body heat is a physical manifestation of the use/flow of 'spiritual' energies through a person or if they are a 'battery' as they charge up. Much like how a battery on your cell phone will heat up slightly when charging and also heat up slightly when the energy is being put to work.

Most of the energies out there are 'Earth Energies' - meaning energies from natural environs. This ties into the four basic elements: Earth, Air, Wind and Fire.

Some people are 'affiliated' with specific energies. Thus some people work better with certain elements. A 'water witch' will often have an affinity to the sea or lake or river. A 'Red Witch' will have an affinity to the red soils of a certain area (Earth Energy). etc.

My mother is an 'energy conduit' Or was - she is what we could call 'bound' when it comes to her abilities. Unfortunately her energy source is people. This is a 'psychic vampire'. She draws people in as as long as the person is in close proximity to her they are feeling good, loving her conversation (and her) and as soon as they walk away they suddenly feel drained. Well they are, they have been sucked of their energy.

Duel workers and covens often have at least one energy conduit type person in their midst. Not only does it help with drawing in energies before using them with intent, but more often than not an energy conduit makes for a good focus of those energies.

While most magic users/spell casters are pretty good with the focus, they are sort of as good as a well placed magnifying lens - able to start a minor fire. An Energy conduit person is more like a laser beam, able to really focus down the energy to where it has a stronger impact.

There are exercises you can perform to suck up Earth Energy and to 'ground' yourself. This slowly opens up the conduit and also allows you to focus your attention on the flow of energy through and around you.

This can be as simple as going outside and crouching and putting your hands on the ground then closing your eyes and visualizing the earth light (energy) flowing up through your finger tips, through your arms and filling your body with glowing light. Then dispelling is simply visualizing the energy flowing out.

Then there is the manipulation of energy. Sit in a comfortable position and bring your open hands 2 inches to each other, palms face each other. Close your eyes and imagine a bright point of light between your palms. Slowly roll that ball back and forth (without touching your palms together). Do it enough times and you can literally feel the ball of energy. You can then start adding more energy and make the ball grow larger as you work with it.

To dispel, throw into the ground.

Eventually you will be able to keep your eyes open and see the energies you are manipulating with your third eye. And channel them down your arm and through your pointed finger.

Taking life force is a no-no. It is akin to rape. Now if you have the permission of the person and they understand what it is you are doing, then its ok.

However there are so many other sources of energy out in the world. Unless you are a psychic vampire who can't touch those other sources of energy, you really shouldn't have to reach in and take energy from people.

biwarlock, how much do you charge? Sagrin
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Very well explained, Bowyn. No doubt you would easily recognize my energy signature, aura, if you will. Blue and red, if you associate colors to such things, a very low, throbbing hum and if you target me when I have not given my permission for you to take, you get a nasty jolt, then drained very hard - that laser beam in reverse.

And, Bowyn, on a side note. I know where you are right now, so if you inherited or learned any of your mother's ability and you need to, I won't complain or retaliate. Won't be the first time I've done a remote feed to help a friend. So, permission granted until you're okay again.

Great mother, let me see and know my friend that he may take as he needs in his time of trouble.
So mote it be.

CCrox ive filled fist sized rock to the point where if someone touches them they will get thrown across the room from the shear amount of energy. those however are my "bombs" in case if a leech comes. for my reserve energy i have 20ish tennis ball sized crystals that are full to the point where they are constantly warm even if iput them in the fridge

Blue Wrote:Very well explained, Bowyn. No doubt you would easily recognize my energy signature, aura, if you will. Blue and red, if you associate colors to such things, a very low, throbbing hum and if you target me when I have not given my permission for you to take, you get a nasty jolt, then drained very hard - that laser beam in reverse.

And, Bowyn, on a side note. I know where you are right now, so if you inherited or learned any of your mother's ability and you need to, I won't complain or retaliate. Won't be the first time I've done a remote feed to help a friend. So, permission granted until you're okay again.

Great mother, let me see and know my friend that he may take as he needs in his time of trouble.
So mote it be.

Inherited my mother's ability...

I was born backwards (feet first) and born in the caul (with the veil). I was also about three weeks late.

I was born on Walpurgisnacht, April 30th 1966. Meanwhile in San Francisco California The Church of Satan was established at the Black House by one Mr. Anton Szandor LaVey. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Satan

According to my mother I didn't want to come out, so on the way of being pulled out I ripped out her 'womanhood'. Well she did need to have a full emergency hysterectomy right after I was born. So maybe I did do a bit of damage on the way out.

According to my mother this 'intense' birth meant that out of her 4 children, I would be the one to inherit her 'gifts'.

Her first was still born. Then came my older brother (4 years before me) then came the first David (the brother between me and my older brother). The first David lived 6 months then died from SIDS - of course the rumor was that that bruise on his check meant he actually died from other causes.

I guess technically you can call me Dave 2.0.

There are a few reasons why I decided to become a man of the cloth. One of them was the guilt and 'sin' of participating in rituals. My mother is (was actually - she can't do it anymore) a solitary witch who used craft for gain, selfish gain. She used it 'badly' as in to cause harm. As a child (nearly 8 to nearly 14) when I was shipped out to her, she made me participate in ceremonial activities.

We are not talking nice, kind goodly wiccan-type rituals. We are talking things like sacrificing live animals (dogs, cats, chickens, etc). She had me plunge the Athame into people's pets. I also got to drink wines mixed with blood sacrifice. And wines with other stuff added....

Sometimes one of my new 'uncles' would participate (I had lots of new uncles in those days) and my mother and my uncle would 'bless' the circle with activities that no 8 year old should be seeing two adults doing. Ever.

I can tell you tales that will make your hair stand on end. I have seen things no one should see. Summoned things, dark things, wrong things.

Things - spirits, entities, demons - whatever you want to call those creatures that are dark, twisted and smell of a horrid putrid stench and give off a palatable aura of evil.

There is a lot more here that I don't talk about.

I appreciate your offer, but due to these circumstances I would not feel comfortable reaching out and touching you with a will, or for that matter no one who isn't very, very close to me.

and bowyn like you said about being used in a coven my aunt is also a witch and she would bring me along to rituals and her coven would use me as a natural amplifier. not sure if this is normal being able to amplify energy without getting drained in the slightest. i mean the only energy that i would use was the energy that they sent my way and i simply routed it in a different direction and magnified it.