Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ever tried no underwear?
spotysocks Wrote:hehehe that sounds kinky serfdom but funny Laugh1

I speak from experience! Funeral erections can be... embaressing Smile Though my bf of the time found it hysterical Smile

Never personally had a funeral erection, my most inconvienent erections are usually in the gym.

I don't wear underwear unless at work...My scrub bottoms always fall down, it's a running joke that everyone sees what underwear I have on... once I was depantsed by a dog which lead to an embarrassing situation. I hadn't done my wash yet, so i had to wear some old ugly boxers. Basically it was some corny x-mas boxers, mind you it was like June and I was raised Jewish.

Anyways, I stopped many years ago. I figured that boxers served no purpose, so why have them? Oh and I sleep nude all the time. I have no issues with nudity in my own home, which makes my partner uncomfortable some times....

It does feel good to not wear anything, but just watch out when you pull your zipper up LOL.

I never wear underwear unless I really have to like at work or something formal. But when I'm just hanging out or going casual, I'm commando all the way.

Tried going commando for a day,didn't like.Also had no erections!I used to love walking around my apartment naked and jacking off all over the show until my senior citizen neighbour warned me to "cease my morally-corrupt exhibitionism".Needless to say,I still can't look at Mrs Miller in the eye.

ha! lol well i wonder if going commando is more uncomfortable for cut guys? im cut n i think that if i had me a forskin itd feel a little less awkward to have your jeans rubbing against you 247?

hellocake Wrote:ha! lol well i wonder if going commando is more uncomfortable for cut guys? im cut n i think that if i had me a forskin itd feel a little less awkward to have your jeans rubbing against you 247?

well i would go commando but i wear very baggy pants and they tend to fall down hahaha

yeh it feels ok in baggie jeans n joggin bottoms n stuff but iv yet to hav a go in skinnys! lol

this is so funny haha, i enjoyed reading all the posts haha, as for me, i've been naked around the house a couple of times and it's cool, but i get erections with the slightest movement lol also, sleeping naked is awesome, but i've only been able to do it once cuz i live with my family and they wake me up to go to school and if they found me naked it would be wtf...lol