Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eww!!!
does anybody hear have any prticular animal/bug that scares or creeps you out?
for me it would be house centipedes. i could come across a giant killer centipede and barely get creeped out, but when i see a house centipede i cringe and wont go any where near it:redface:

Anything with a stinger, like wasps or bees. Hate them with a passion. Never got stung, don't plan on it anytime soon. I avoid the crap out of em'.

There's things around here called Sun Spiders. They're not actually true spiders, they're more like relatives to scorpions. But man, they're some ugly bastards and aggressive too. Here's a good picture of them.

[Image: solpugid_todd-300x193.jpg]

They're actually kinda big, probably the size of most guys palms in length.

Im scared of almost all bugs and insects aside form caterpillers, pill bugs, ladybugs, and butterflies...

Only bugs that especially creep the hell outta me though are roaches, waterbugs, crickets, grasshoppers, and spiders..... wont even go near, you would sooner see me on top the counter or a chair if ever i see one Tongue

Drew Wrote:Anything with a stinger, like wasps or bees. Hate them with a passion. Never got stung, don't plan on it anytime soon. I avoid the crap out of em'.

Ditto.

Used to be arachnophobic, but my subconcious disagreed with me and decided to give me a waking nightmare of spiders emerging from every surface in my room once. Since then, cured of that

ZackT Wrote:There's things around here called Sun Spiders. They're not actually true spiders, they're more like relatives to scorpions. But man, they're some ugly bastards and aggressive too. Here's a good picture of them.

Image removed by moi

They're actually kinda big, probably the size of most guys palms in length.

Did you haave to post a picture!?:eek:
Nasty.

I can't stand most insects or arachnids.
ESPECIALLY spiders.
If they're outside, i'm more ok with them, just don't let them near/touch me.
If they're in my house. I tend to panic and get someone else to get rid of it.:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Drew Wrote:Anything with a stinger, like wasps or bees. Hate them with a passion. Never got stung, don't plan on it anytime soon. I avoid the crap out of em'.

I'm the same way!

I've been stung a few times, don't want to be stung again!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I should qualify my answer, though: bees are necessary for crop pollenation and it's sad they're disappearing so rapidly. Plus honey is yummy. I wouldn't kill one, if I could avoid it, I just.......don't want to be near any of them.

Wasps I have no qualms eliminating, usually from a distance with a can of poison Big Grin

Genersis Wrote:Did you haave to post a picture!?

Yes. Yes I did. Scatter

Drew Wrote:I should qualify my answer, though: bees are necessary for crop pollenation and it's sad they're disappearing so rapidly. Plus honey is yummy. I wouldn't kill one, if I could avoid it, I just.......don't want to be near any of them.

Wasps I have no qualms eliminating, usually from a distance with a can of poison Big Grin

wasps are dicks, bees are bro's:biggrin: