Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eww!!!
I hate lot of weird bugs out here in the country, of course wasp, spider-crickets (that's right a mix of both), another crossbred bee/wasp looking thing, and to this day no one believes me when I say I saw a moth the size of a bird :eek: as soon as I get a new job I'm headed straight for the city.

Drew Wrote:Anything with a stinger, like wasps or bees. Hate them with a passion. Never got stung, don't plan on it anytime soon. I avoid the crap out of em'.
Exactly the same for me (except for the "never got stung" part)
To me wasp/bee/etc doesn't matter they're all the same. I don't want them near me ... and they all need to die LOL

@ZackT .. that is one ugly critter u posted LOL

I have been known to break the world record in high jumping when it comes to cockroaches.
The things make my skin crawl.

ALL kinds of spiders.

Specially these monstrosities:

[Image: goliath-birdeater.jpg]

[Image: spider-hell.jpg]

Moths and Spiders
EWWWWWW

I dont like any bugs they all scare me. :eek:

Cockroaches only creep me when they are inside the house, churns my guts as I associate them with unhygenic coditions. Outside they can do whatever they like and they don't bother me.

Australia is a country were a lot of people become desensitised to creepy crawlies, but still a lot of people freak out at rodents, bugs, spiders, snakes, and the likes

dfiant Wrote:Cockroaches only creep me when they are inside the house, churns my guts as I associate them with unhygenic coditions. Outside they can do whatever they like and they don't bother me.

Australia is a country were a lot of people become desensitised to creepy crawlies, but still a lot of people freak out at rodents, bugs, spiders, snakes, and the likes

I hear you , they could not pay me enough to stay in a place that is infested with roaches.
The things are nasty.

I remember being on my father's allotment garden, when a hive of half African bees a foolish bee keeper kept decided to swarm and sting everyone in site, I can tell you, you just can't outrun bees when they are intent on stinging you, everyone that day got stung very badly...! But strangely I don't have a bug fear at all. Just don't shout out African bees...!!!
Peepwall Peepwall

Almac Wrote:I remember being on my father's allotment garden, when a hive of half African bees a foolish bee keeper kept decided to swarm and sting everyone in site, I can tell you, you just can't outrun bees when they are intent on stinging you, everyone that day got stung very badly...! But strangely I don't have a bug fear at all. Just don't shout out African bees...!!!
Peepwall Peepwall

You can outrun bees, actually. Just run as fast as you can. xD The annoying bit is that bees have really excellent memories.:eek: