Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
f.A.O all members
Hi guys n gals,
For those of you who know me i am just writing this post to let you know i wont be on for the rest of this year.. I have come into alot of problems with my life at the moment and everything is starting to sink my ship but im still trying to put on a brave face and smile.. I will be continuing to use facebook though for the rest of the year as its something im on for a brief basic bit and gives me a breather..
I am having a break to sort out some things in life such as trying to get my £200 refund from great universal catalogue who have fobbed me off with excuses and also stress related work issues so yeah um getting slightly down in dumps with christmas and everything but i dont want you lot to feel like i dont luv u lot anymore as i havent been on much past month..

If any have facebook please feel free to add me there

Search me Greg kirrage on Brighton and Hove network ENGLAND and ill accept but please stick in message box gayspeak so i know its from forums..

I shall be back here next year when hopefully christmas will be gone for another year and life is back on track

Have a happy christmas all and a fantastic new year.. I will try to not stress and try to stay happy if not for me for everyone around me

Kindest regards and see you all next year

zeon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

zeon Keep up the faith things will be better soon.
Kindest regards.
yar xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zeon, come back soon. Hope things improve.

Bighug

Have a good one dood and here's hopin 2009 stands ya better Xyxthumbs

Hope you gets things sorted, hon. And feel better, i really hope things get better. I can't wait to put 2008 to bed either, really not been a good year.

Hugs Smile

xxx

Hey Greg

I know you posted this two days ago but I hope you are well

I have added you on facebook so if you feel like a chat Confusedmile:

J
xxx

Remybussi Zeon, if I can start feeling better you can too. I found you on facebook and waiting for your admittance that you know an American Roflmao

Hope you have a good xmas Zeon

Take care zeon I will add you on facebook but mostly hope all goes well and we can start reading youre lovely posts again soon.