Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
face book ?
i tell you what i should get a degree on facebook as to how much i am on it!
i think to myself "well done laura, you have just coded that right, i wonder whats happened on facebook" so im constantly on it!
its so addictive!!

me to im on it whenever i go on the pooter even if i go on there for lyk 1 sec lmao

I love it for catching up with old friends!!!

Me and some of the friends I went to primary school with have been wondering where a friend of ours went for 6 years - we heard he went to a private school.
I go to college out of town - Just found him on facebook and it turns out he goes to the college about 10 mins away from mine.
Mental.

I dont usually like sites like that after i used a few and found them to be useless, or a way to kill time without doing anything creative. Facebook though is made by a genius. I opened an account there i believe it was in February.
I find it to be very well designed.The profile pages wouldnt be great if it wasnt for the applications you can add, the photo galleries are nice though. Click the picture to go to the next one not waiting for the whole page to load is practical and not many have that. I wouldnt expect that the corporate blue they chose would look attractive to the eye but the minimalist feel it has makes you believe it is easy and doesnt get you distracted thus you become addicted at first. Simple and practical. The way it was marketed to the over 18 people has apparently worked well. It was first launched for students in colleges, universities ect now indeed "everyone can use facebook".
When i search eg. for a review about a movie i login on FB go to flixter app. and find it. If i want an info about something and cant find on google i go to facebook. Businesses, organizations ect are also there and it came handy in the short time i am using it. As for keeping in touch with friends or find others doesnt really work for me. Most of my friends dont like that kind of sites and i usually dont have the time get to know new people online but if i meet someone i get on will be often "hey are you on facebook" if i dont ask first. A very smart twist to social networking sites i have to say.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:And u sir seem to have two yous! (good middle names! Cool )

I poked you!

After my two grandads Confusedmile:

Ruuuude! I prodded you back :tongue: hehe