Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
faggots
Oh My as one old famous gay says.

artyboy Wrote:Not the butcher ones.

Huh fair point. I've never tried any other type of faggot.
Never going to either as a kid i was routinely forced to eat the clumps of toxic rat gizzards in a yellow box. Just the thought of eating faggots again makes my stomach turn.

But I can see how using fresh ingredients and a decent gravy would improve things.

I don't actually eat them in gravy, I like them with mushy peas lol.

I love them freshly made from the butchers. Mmmmmmmm. I buy all my meat from a butcher, less red meat than I used to have so I am turning to leaner meats and having meat free Mondays hehehe

I only eat meat once I week these days it seems. I try to only buy meat that I know where it came from.

Un fagot, in French, is a bunch of sticks for burning in the fire... We also use the verb fagoter which means to bundle the sticks together or in any other manner for other things that are bundled together. Also someone who is 'mal fagoté-e' would be someone who is badly dressed, because clothes would be just thrown together and bundled rather than matched artily and beautifully, which, of course, in France would be a crime of lèse majesté, wouldn't it?

Considering Mr. Brain's product, do I understand correctly that gravy can be a main course in Britain?

That package could easily run as a joke in itself.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:Considering Mr. Brain's product, do I understand correctly that gravy can be a main course in Britain?

That package could easily run as a joke in itself.

Northerners you mean, us so called Southerners don't put gravy on chips or faggots lol.

So what do you use for lube?
I bid NO Trump!