Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
faggots
"Faggot" has multiple meanings including a bunch of sticks:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faggot
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

artyboy Wrote:Lol Remember Britain voted to leave Europe ;-)

I don't understand why a thread on the food called faggots has turned into how the vote turned out for the EU referendum. We aren't leaving Europe, we're leaving the European Union.

artyboy Wrote:I voted to stay Sad

Hmmm a lot of deluded people in the UK. Might happen to the yanks soon too I guess lol

That is your opinion, I feel that you're being unfair to people who have legitimate reasons for voting out of the EU. There was no right or wrong decision and the attitude that it is right vs wrong needs to stop from many people in the UK and EU. The least you can do is respect the vote as its already been months since then and do whats best for yourself for the future.

What the "Yanks" do with their vote is up to them, no one else but them can choose their future president so anyone else's opinions outside means very little to them.

LONDONER Wrote:"Faggot" has multiple meanings including a bunch of sticks:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faggot

And....... We're back to the subject again. Thank you!

Definitely had these growing up

[Image: 2220459531_b4e528d6f2_b.jpg]

IanSaysHi Wrote:Definitely had these growing up

[Image: 2220459531_b4e528d6f2_b.jpg]

There aren't bad, I prefer butcher made ones more.

CorsacReborn Wrote:I don't understand why a thread on the food called faggots has turned into how the vote turned out for the EU referendum. We aren't leaving Europe, we're leaving the European Union.

That is your opinion, I feel that you're being unfair to people who have legitimate reasons for voting out of the EU. There was no right or wrong decision and the attitude that it is right vs wrong needs to stop from many people in the UK and EU. The least you can do is respect the vote as its already been months since then and do whats best for yourself for the future.

What the "Yanks" do with their vote is up to them, no one else but them can choose their future president so anyone else's opinions outside means very little to them.

And....... We're back to the subject again. Thank you!

I was joking so don't worry yourself to much Smile

Right. Think you.

Uggh
Faggots = utterly disgusting lumps of soggy flesh-goo that come in a foul watery "gravy".

A repulsive chemical-laced culinary abomination concocted in the 80's to provide poor people with "meat" that had a long shelf life.

MrBrain can go fuck himself.

TigerLover Wrote:Uggh
Faggots = utterly disgusting lumps of soggy flesh-goo that come in a foul watery "gravy".

A repulsive chemical-laced culinary abomination concocted in the 80's to provide poor people with "meat" that had a long shelf life.

MrBrain can go fuck himself.

Not the butcher ones.

I came as soon as I could! Wha

w

The description sounds godawful but the Mr Brain image looks good....I'm undecided.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]