Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
faggots
Right it's time to get something straight a faggot is a meat product similar to meatloaf. Here's what wiki says about it; Commonly, the faggot consists of minced pork liver and heart, wrapped in bacon, with onion and breadcrumbs. Often, the faggot is cooked in a crock with gravy and served with peas and mashed potato. The mixture is shaped by hand into small balls, wrapped with caul fat (the omentum membrane from the pig's abdomen), and baked. Faggots may also be made with beef.[8]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faggot_(food)

You traditionally have it with chips, peas and gravy.

.......ayuh
I bid NO Trump!

We're 'avin' faggots for us tea.

Yay!!!!!

Love faggots mmmmmm

I coulda swear a faggot was a Bundle of sticks on the ground.

I've never known it to be a meat.

That must be a European thing to use it that way Sheep

Sylph Wrote:I coulda swear a faggot was a Bundle of sticks on the ground.

I've never known it to be a meat.

That must be a European thing to use it that way Sheep

It's an exclusively British thing to my knowledge. Smile

Bit like fanny bag I guess, us Brits find that quite repugnant (fancy word lol).

artyboy Wrote:It's an exclusively British thing to my knowledge. Smile

Bit like fanny bag I guess, us Brits find that quite repugnant (fancy word lol).

Yeah I know, England owns my island gurl and a few of my sister isles down south.

I'm sadly a British overseas Citizen, I'm no new comer to the dalliances of the British Cat3

Tho, such a word/food, is not one I'm familiar with. Then again, European culture here was and is still being erased, and solely exists in the form of colonial history.

Faggot, in school is the term for a Bundle of sticks
Faggot, the demoralizing word, is replaced here with the word "Fussy"(or "Fahsy")

But never have I heard of it being a meal lol.

So it's pretty interesting. Mind you, not something I'd eat... it seems... strange.

We primarily eat Fruits and Fish, typically tropical, so this "Faggot" seems far out of my norm gurl lol.

Kinda like Haggis and those things. Sheep

Lol Remember Britain voted to leave Europe ;-)

artyboy Wrote:Lol Remember Britain voted to leave Europe ;-)

What does that have to do with the price of eggs hun?

Your long long history will not hence immediately be "cleansed" of Europe, nor the fact that you still physically reside in the European sphere.

It'll be awhile yet, till the world can see Britain as anything but European Sheep

It took us awhile and now we're more aligned with our sister isles more than ever. Even tho we are more Atlantean than Caribbean, but we claim both, historically and culturally.

Your turn shall come bubsie Catmilk

I voted to stay Sad

Hmmm a lot of deluded people in the UK. Might happen to the yanks soon too I guess lol