Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fail dating...
So how come you date a guy for 2 months and w8 for him to not let you move out of the country and suddenly he pops this thing in a e-mail (translated it in english):
I am very happy to think about you. I need a serious relationship and true. My dear I read you, you always make me smile and we always had a nice time, even when i had my problems you always solved them for me.I want you to know that distance for me is not a problem. I am ready to join you in your city if you want me back . I will make all those things you wanted me to do for myself. Send me your new phone number that noone seems to have, to talk to you ... I hate you changed your phone number , yoru skype, your everything... Just talk to me , to proove you i changed. Love you.

Kiddin me? We are talkign about a grown man here... he is 33. And the worst part of this e-mail is "even when i had my problems you always solved them for me", disgusting ... Reply or no reply?

so give him your phone#

mihai Wrote:So how come you date a guy for 2 months and w8 for him to not let you move out of the country and suddenly he pops this thing in a e-mail (translated it in english):
I am very happy to think about you. I need a serious relationship and true. My dear I read you, you always make me smile and we always had a nice time, even when i had my problems you always solved them for me.I want you to know that distance for me is not a problem. I am ready to join you in your city if you want me back . I will make all those things you wanted me to do for myself. Send me your new phone number that noone seems to have, to talk to you ... I hate you changed your phone number , yoru skype, your everything... Just talk to me , to proove you i changed. Love you.

Kiddin me? We are talkign about a grown man here... he is 33. And the worst part of this e-mail is "even when i had my problems you always solved them for me", disgusting ... Reply or no reply?

You have a decision to make here kiddo! You have to decide to follow your heart or follow your hole!

pellaz Wrote:so give him your phone#

nope, that will meen me disrespecting my decision. the question was "reply or not reply?"

ESLteacher Wrote:You have a decision to make here kiddo! You have to decide to follow your heart or follow your hole!

It's not like that , it's more: New life - or - return to the old life

alrite. I think you already know the answer yourself...

why not just set up a filter and forward whatever he sends you to his own email address so you can make him read his own love letters? That'll be an amusing way to reject him :tongue:

Or, you could be a nice guy and let him know you're not interested and wanna stay single for awhile and end the conversation there. It's your choice!

IF you want to reply- reply. Im not sure what happened to you two; but if he's saying he'll change, that's a risk you have to take on by yourself. People always say they'll change and then they just fall back into their old habits all WEAK and VULNERABLE-like.

So you can invest time in him by replying.
or stop wasting time by not replying.

Both decisions may come with critical consequences.

Personally, I wouldn't waste my time. If they didn't try hard enough the first time, Especially at that age. Then they obviously are just fucking around with ya.

Were I in your place, I would reply honestly and tell him why I did or did not want to give him another chance or, if I was unsure and wanted to get to know him again as the person he claims to have become before making that decision.

If he cannot handle that, then odds are he cannot handle you either.

The dude had problems which might sound embarising for a guy who's 33... He asked me to move in with him, i did ... And then i got the news to move to germany , asked him he agrees and said yes, after 2 days after having this talk , he broke up with me and since he had the keys of my place too , he had all my things delivered in my apartment, since then he never phoned , text and so on... Might be better to not reply....Ty ... But as I am a person who respects everyone decisions , i am not looking back and try to forget his decision. so farewell .
Anyway made this thread just to see if i might sound too ignorant or a bad person.