Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
falling in love with sex partners
If I have sex with someone, I will eventually feel some kind of romantic feelings for them. Does anyone else have this? I have heard a lot about people fucking without feeling emotion, but I can't even comprehend the possibility.

AlephNull Wrote:If I have sex with someone, I will eventually feel some kind of romantic feelings for them. Does anyone else have this? I have heard a lot about people fucking without feeling emotion, but I can't even comprehend the possibility.

I've fucked people I didn't really like and never wanted anything to do with them after we went our ways.

But, yeah, if we have sex and I like you, I start to get a little attached.

Sex without intimacy is "mutual masturbation".

Matthew 18:20
For where two are gathered in my name (love), there am I among them.

i meant this in a good way.

pellaz Wrote:Matthew 18:20
For where two are gathered in my name (love), there am I among them.

i meant this in a good way.

EGG-ZACHERY!

:biggrin:

Unfortunately it's one of the few problems with casual sex you just can't protect yourself from.
I've heard of this problem brought up a few times. Though i've had no experience of it personally...or any experience for that matter...:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Definitely not for me. I have no problem having sex and not being in love. I have no problem being in love either but I see sexual passion and love as often...but not always...being mutually exclusive...you can have one without the other.

There was this one guy who I met at work once when he was building a hotel..he was the contractor and he came in for lunch with his "guys" when I was in college...we f*cked for many years...well over 100 times...and we liked each other fine I guess but one day when he called to see if I could come over for a romp before I went to work he asked me if we should be lovers or something since we f*cked so often....he wondered if that was what was "supposed to happen"..we both sat there for a minute in silence and then right about the same time agreed...nah....I reject alot of "supposed tos"

sex must happen but if I didnt want a relationship, and relationships are a lot of work, it would NOT happen... period. When not a mutual feeling often its important to repeat the NO word several times.

its a random hookup so i may or may not want to know more about the trick.
i met the current partner of 3years this way.

most important is who they know not the name of who you are with currently.

Genersis Wrote:Unfortunately it's one of the few problems with casual sex you just can't protect yourself from.
I've heard of this problem brought up a few times. Though i've had no experience of it personally...or any experience for that matter...:redface:
Its not really a problem for me. I actually enjoy feeling emotions for the people that fuck me. Even if I never see them again.

Thank the Gods that as a woman I am wired differently.
With me, I have to feel something for that person first before we get down to doing the horizontal tango.

Rainbowmum Wrote:Thank the Gods that as a woman I am wired differently.
With me, I have to feel something for that person first before we get down to doing the horizontal tango.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: well...I have to feel horny...does that count?:biggrin: