Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
family guy (favourite scenes)
Im not a big tv fan, but i love family guy without shame. so many scenes but heres a few come to mind.

When peters on top of the building and is goading joe and the handicap society and says " what are you gonna do about it joe, im up here and youuur dowwwwn thereeee"

When stewie asks how brians getting along with his "book"

So many more. :p

Family Guy is great. Smile
An eye for an eye

Stewie is in a ship travelling through Peter's blood and checking the status of the ship. He says "Air Supply" and gets a song by Air Supply. Did not see that one coming. lol

Also pretty much the entire episode of Road to Rhode Island, which is a take on the movie Road to Morracco by Bing Crosby and Bob Hope.

Stewie can't pronounce Cool Whip properly.

Peter's fight with the giant chicken is always hilareous.

Also the scene were they tried Epecac is a classic. I couldn't stop laughing!

Beau Wrote:Stewie is in a ship travelling through Peter's blood and checking the status of the ship. He says "Air Supply" and gets a song by Air Supply. Did not see that one coming. lol

Also pretty much the entire episode of Road to Rhode Island, which is a take on the movie Road to Morracco by Bing Crosby and Bob Hope.

Stewie can't pronounce Cool Whip properly.

Peter's fight with the giant chicken is always hilareous.

Also the scene were they tried Epecac is a classic. I couldn't stop laughing!

I love the fights he has with the giant chicken :p

Me being a WW freak.....it has to be this....

simple and short, but I love it.

I think my favorite ep is where Stewie beams the ST:NG actors to his room and spends the day with them. Rofl But it's the whole ep together, not just a scene (and I think I liked the adventures other characters were having at the same time). I thought it was really cool how they got the actual ST:NG actors to voice themselves, too.

Oh, yes, speaking of ST: NG....this:

I liked this one (I love the vocabulary, I think that's part of what makes Calvin so hilarious to me in Calvin & Hobbes), as it was about my reaction (metaphorically speaking) when I first looked into a Hustler magazine when I was 13:

But normally I like the scenes with Stewie and Brian best, such as this (and how this ticks off the fundies even more than like when Stewie drank horse sperm):

Roflmao

Thanks guys, just woken up, and given me a good laugh with the clips!:biggrin:

Beau Wrote:

Lol will wheaton, pix already posted that second clip beau Rolleyes

IT'S RAINING SIDEWAYS!
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.