Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fantasies
I like to wear panties sometimes, I also like to pretend that I am getting fucked by a stud and that I have a pussy.
I have no desire to lose my dick or cross dress, just some panties as I j/o and a fantasy about a big cock in me.
Tell me what you think, please!

What do you want people to say? There is nothing wrong with any kind of fantasy unless they involve bringing people (or animals) to harm or abusing people. Whatever floats your boat. Why would you be worried what people think of your fantasies if they are harmless?

Anonymous Wrote:I like to wear panties sometimes, I also like to pretend that I am getting fucked by a stud and that I have a pussy.
I have no desire to lose my dick or cross dress, just some panties as I j/o and a fantasy about a big cock in me.
Tell me what you think, please!

That makes the OP GOOD'n'STRONG.

Just wanted some honest feedback,

Anon #2 here

Everyone's brain, turn ons and turn offs a little different. I mean honestly, whatever floats your boat. Someone once told me that if you can think it, then there's probably a fetish out there for that particular thing. Personally, I have a thing for controlling bigger men then me and bondage though I don't have a thing for causing any physical pain. ( I'm small, so it's probably not that difficult to find one haha)

Well, if we are Confession fantasies...

Let me whisper in your ear all the dirty things i want to do. Also your tied up...

Yes it took balls to say this publicly
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

[MENTION=22564]VirgoMasquerade[/MENTION] I'd never have thought you the type Wink
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

IanSaysHi Wrote:[MENTION=22564]VirgoMasquerade[/MENTION] I'd never have thought you the type Wink

I know I may be young, but I've got feelings too.
And I need to do what I feel like doing.
So let me go and just listen.

All you people look at me like I'm a little boy.
Well did you ever think it be okay for me to step into this world.
Always saying little boy don't step into the club.
Well I'm just tryin' to find out why cause BDSM what I love.ZzwhipZzwhip
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

I'm not sure what you're asking here...are you looking for approval? Are you asking for opinions?

That's a problem because it's your fantasy and your head. Meaning, it's a personal thing. People may think A, B or C about it because they are person A, person B and person C ..different folks, different strokes.

Pursue your happiness through whatever means you have, within the legal framework of your location and without harming others..everything's cool otherwise.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

My favorite fantasy is that my cat learns how to cook delicious meals, clean his own litter box, and wants to start contributing to rent.