Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fantasies?
ok i know this is kinda immature, but what are some of yalls sexual fantasies that you have had or have?
i guess ill go first lol.

before you read this please note that i have had this fantasy since before the movie and book but... a vampire would be pretty coolSmile, lol i didnt get this from twilight but seeing that movie just made it that much sexier lol. and i am a huge swimmer so i think underwater would be sooo cool if it were possible Wink!

My fantasy was to sleep with a gypsy... My ex boyfriend who I have a mortgage with is a romany gypsy... My next fantasy would be to see what its like to have some fun with someone who is polish for some reason lol... They all have squeezable faces and look so damn innocent like something from zelda lol

No, I would not want to have sex with a vampire. I would not like to get bitten by one.

Wow, i think mine is.. just having the most romantic evening with a guitarist listening to him play and making lovely passionate love under the moonlight.

and gosh no i would never have sex with a vampire, they scare me Sad haha.

As long as it 's safe sex then I am down for it.
Vampire has an extremely high risk of getting HIV due to their diet lolll

lying on moist grassland under moonlight with numerous stars in the sky...with him

we sometimes chat...sometimes just lie there saying nothing..feeling the warm from each other's body...
we just be close and maybe hug sometimes...but no sex

i don't add sex in this picture....it ruins the feelings

haha I wonder if I'm into BDSM sometimes...

one of my fantasies is having someone take off my shirt and stand behind me, pinning me down with my arm behind my back and telling me I'm a chubby pup. I get tied up by my wrists and feet and spanked a bit, then trained by a big hairy bear.

and yet I still call myself vanilla and versatile Rolleyes