Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fashion advice?
Ceruleaan Wrote:Is it such a big deal though. Why can't the person just say something along the lines of "I can't perform my job in this situation", politely of course, and let someone else step in and do the ceremony.

I have my beliefs, and I expect others to have their own as well. While religion I often find irritating, I do think its going a bit far to expect anyone to go against there own beliefs, especially if the issue is so easily remedied through other means; such as finding someone who is comfortable to perform the ceremony...

Errr wrong thread? :tongue:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Anonymous Wrote:lol, thats a little bit much I think, not really trying to go that far. I dont need support..er down there. :tongue: :redface:

Oh aye Wink No help down there? Wink

See sexy is something different for everybody too :tongue: I don't think you'd find something to appeal to everyone - But one thing I do know.. when you buy something YOU like and you feel comfortable in - it does appear so much better to the eyes of the beholder :tongue:

You seem quite cool though Im sure you will do fine :biggrin: Just leave the dark colours behind.. Atm im going through a red phase to be honest.. Red checked shirts and denim etc :tongue: I don't really have a style just go by what I like.. Something you could try :tongue:

Just don't block too many colours AND PLEASE DON'T buy glittery tops with skulls on them.. (Over in the UK atm the amount of guys I see in tops with skulls on or glitter is appalling) Cry
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Ceruleaan Wrote:I dunno, you could try the hipster look. Plaid could feature heavily in your wardrobe if you want lots of colour. Stay away from baggy stuff if you're really wiry since it'll make you look decrepit. Make sure the stuff is all well fitted.

My one piece of shopping advice. DO NOT SPLURGE. Go out and buy one thing at a time, and only buy if its absolutely what you want. If you're unsure of it at the store, you certainly won't like it at home!

As for edgy, try a trendy thrift store. I'm not sure where you're based, but for me, as I'm in Toronto, the place to hit is kensington market. Google street map it to get a feel for the kinda shop I'm talking about. I admit they're totally sketchy, but they can have great bargains and they are most definitely edgy!!!

Hmm, Ive gotta say, the Hipster look is kinda nice, i might see what I can do with it. As to slurging, Im not the type to splurge, so not much chance of that (could happen if i honestly like what I see). Also, what you say about baggy clothes is really good to know, cause Ive got a lot of it. (hiding from the world and all)

I did a google search for thrift stores in my area, there are a ton to check out, so that might be useful. It doesn't bother me if they're sketchy or not, so long as they have some interesting stock.

Marky Wrote:Just don't block too many colours AND PLEASE DON'T buy glittery tops with skulls on them.. (Over in the UK atm the amount of guys I see in tops with skulls on or glitter is appalling) Cry

Don't worry, I def wont be getting glittery skulls Tongue Seems a bit overmuch for my taste.

Thanks everyone for the advice. It's made me a little more confident in my search for a better look. Ill let you know the results...maybe even without clicking the anonymous button next time Confusedmile:

Lol, good luck then! Hope you find the look you want Big Grin