Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fav liqour?
Hi ardus, It's an expensive single malt whiskey but oh boy the taste is incredible, the flavour of the peat is a taste experience well worth having. I have a bottle every year for Christmas.

Almac Wrote:Hi ardus, It's an expensive single malt whiskey but oh boy the taste is incredible, the flavour of the peat is a taste experience well worth having. I have a bottle every year for Christmas.

I'll have to try it after I finish my MacAllan
Richard

You won't be disappointed Richard.

I like strawberry daiquiris, which matches the flavors I like in wine coolers (or anything else). And honey mead. I also like peach brandy in eggnog and sometimes over ice cream.

B&B is really smooth and pleasant, too.

My favorite drink was anything with alcohol in it...Rolleyes I did my lifetime of drinking a long time ago.

If I had to pick just one I would say Jack Daniels, quick and strong, getting the whole 'drunk until I pass out' thing over quickly.

I Love Glenfiddic 18 yrs old, the 12 yrs old is also good (and cheaper), Johnny walker black label is also good Smile

Glenfarclas is, in my opinion, a much superior Speyside single malt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Any type of daiquiri and mudslide cocktails. (is a mudslide a daiquiri? I don't even know, I'm not that knowledgeable when it comes to alcohol).

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:If I had to pick just one I would say Jack Daniels, quick and strong, getting the whole 'drunk until I pass out' thing over quickly.

Hm, I'll have to try that out.

Jack Daniels or Bundaberg rum.

I can't recall the last time I've had liquor. OK, why am I lying??!? lol. It was July 15th, the night of my DUI, lol, I don't remember what it was, people were buying me shots so when it's free I don't care what it is!

I drinking it straight up I prefer 151. Really got into that stuff while I was in the Army, I was downing a bottle of that every morning, then every night, and a lot of beer in between during my army days! But don't worry, that was only on non-working days, lol.

Mixed drink I like, I've actually heard a couple different names for it, like it's called one thing when I was in VA, called another in AZ, but I go with the name it was introduced to me as which is liquid cocaine, it was one half 151, a quarter Jagermeister, and a quarter rumple-mint. AMAZING! Absolutely AMAZING! I have not had it in years! God I miss it so much!