Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fav liqour?
Early Times whiskey because it's cheap and rather smooth.

Well if im gonna sit and enjoy it would have to beWild Turkey American Spirit ( a limited 25,000 bottle run of 100 proof 15 y/o whiskey) but since you cant get it anymore i have to fall back on Woodford Reserve (which isnt really a fallback more like a second fave) but if im out to get drunk and have fun Jager Bombs, Tuaca Bombs, and my own personal shot the Jack and Jack (half Yukon Jack half Jack Daniel's)

Mixed drink I like, I've actually heard a couple different names for it, like it's called one thing when I was in VA, called another in AZ, but I go with the name it was introduced to me as which is liquid cocaine, it was one half 151, a quarter Jagermeister, and a quarter rumple-mint. AMAZING! Absolutely AMAZING! I have not had it in years! God I miss it so much![/QUOTE

Liquid Cocaine #2 recipe
1/4 shot Grand Marnier® orange liqueur
1/4 shot Southern Comfort® peach liqueur
1/4 shot Absolut® vodka
1/4 shot amaretto almond liqueur
1 splash pineapple juice

Combine 4 alcohols and pineapple juice into a cocktail mixer with ice. Shake well. Strain into a shot glass and serve.

31% (62 proof)
Serve in: Shot Glass

Liquid Cocaine #3 recipe
1/2 oz silver tequila
1/2 oz vodka
1/2 oz gin
1/2 oz light rum
1/2 oz Everclear® alcohol

Mix all ingredients into a shot glass. Shoot it all at once.

51% (102 proof)
Serve in: Shot Glass

As far as liqueurs (since they're specifically my favourites) I love Aftershock Black, and Tequila Rose. I love Kronenbourg 1664, and straight spirits; I prefer something clear like vodka.

I do however make my own cocktails, and have one which is amazing! I call it the Nuclear Russian.

Take a shot and a half of Tia Maria, add a shot of Tequila, and two shots of dark/spiced rum. (Lidl do an excellent £8 one for this, though I also used Captain Jack beforehand.) Add enough sambuca to taste, typically half a shot, then two shots of Aftershock Black, and pour into a mug with your choice of cola (thicker, so not store brand, is better), Vimto, or energy drink. Finally, add two ice cubes Big Grin

My wife bought me an airplane bottle of Tennessee Honey last summer. It is now part of my rotation: vodka, tequila, TN Honey.