Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
favoritefan
Hey! I'm favoritefan and it's nice to meet you all. I am a very easy going guy and I can hold a conversation. I am kind of guy that is into every stereotypes that are out there, but I am mostly into manly, jockey guys. I love being friends with more feminine guys. I hang out with my friends half of the time when I'm not at school. I'm a senior in high school; I can't wait until I get out, but I think I will miss being in high school once I'm off to college. After completing a four year college, I want to go to film school to learn how to direct films. My favorite sports to play are soccer and baseball. I also forgot to mention that I'm a halfway closeted homosexual and i only came out to my parents. My idol is the most notorious directors of all-time, James Cameron. I am a guy who don't fit so well in the drama department, I try to stay out of it as much as I can. I'm a person who likes to travel, and to new places and people. I hope I can learn more from you all as days past. This is the first time I'm a member of a gay website and feeling comfortable already. Thanks for the welcome!

WOO! First post is mine! :biggrin: (sorry, it's 2AM, I've got Dr. Pepper, and brain ceased to function an hour ago)

Anyhoo! Welcome to the forums! Nice to have another member around here to chat with ^^

Oh, by the way, where in this heading-to-hell country is Shreveport?

Wants a cookie? *holds out a chocolate chip cookie* this time I know I didn't get soap in it...

Hello ello ello. Welcome to the site, hope you find the site useful Rolleyes
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:Hello ello ello. Welcome to the site, hope you find the site useful Rolleyes

Meet Marky - henceforth known as Rihanna Rolleyes

Welcome favoritefan. Get stuck in and have fun! :biggrin:

Gay Wrote:Meet Marky - henceforth known as Rihanna Rolleyes

Why Rihanna :eek: Although I would like to cover umbrella ella ella eh eh eh Rolleyes
[/COLOR]

Cos you sound EXACTLY like her, and you're willing to "collaborate" with anyone who shows an interest :tongue:

Hussy! :biggrin:

x x x

Welcome to the site babe - take your time, settle in and start posting !!

:biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Gay Wrote:Cos you sound EXACTLY like her, and you're willing to "collaborate" with anyone who shows an interest :tongue:

Hussy! :biggrin:

x x x

OHHH LOW BLOW. Now your not aloud under my umbrella ella ella eh eh eh Cry

Im just nice. Cry
[/COLOR]

Welcome to GS!