Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
favourite gay personals site
i used to be on faceparty, but they terminated my account today and fuck knows why so fuck that (im pissed off bout that) :mad:

hey time to move on tho - nebody got any hot personal sites/ camming sites? for young gay guys or gay guys in general??

but you might like gaygod from youtube. and i guess you might wanna check out his myspace...r u like leaving this site cuz im gonna miss u!Cry

y wud i leave this site, silly! this place ROCK! and u make it that little bit more special :biggrin:

nebody go on any other sites tho? keep em comin

oh... well you said somethin about time to move on er somethin...? i guess you were talking about that other site lol!...

faceparty:mad: iv been loyal to them for ages and they dnt even tell me why iv been banned. ther was fukin no innapropriate stuff on my profile whatsoever i jus dnt understand! i cn just imagine it was the siteleader accidently clickin delet or summin. thatl keep me happy. lol

i know some but to be honest they are crap, btw most of them are for over 18 so i wont recommend them.

Gayspeak not because i am using it but its by far the best site i ve used and when more people start loggin will be A class.
Said that, i sound like a broken record but just in case your dont know gayspeak will have a face lift when Andy finds the time. I might have a little idea how it will look like but i ll only say that GS will be awesome®!:tongue:

try thegyc - is a youth channel supported by gaydar. is for people aged 13-25.

Found it via google after seeing this thread... joined up myself just now!

hellocake Wrote:faceparty:mad: iv been loyal to them for ages and they dnt even tell me why iv been banned. ther was fukin no innapropriate stuff on my profile whatsoever i jus dnt understand! i cn just imagine it was the siteleader accidently clickin delet or summin. thatl keep me happy. lol

Wow what arseholes! You were probably reported by some ugly guy that never got laid Smile

As you say, move on, and forget about them! Are you on Facebook and all that stuff? Its handy, but most of the people tend to be ones you already know! lol.

iv got myspace n bebo but i just cba to keep up n get on facebook too. Cry lol

hellocake Wrote:iv got myspace n bebo but i just cba to keep up n get on facebook too. Cry lol

Facebook is addictive! I can quite believe that soon there will be counselling for people who can't leave that site alone!

I mean.. there's one application called Are You Interested.. I'm constantly on it... set up a search criteria (a/s/l) and it goes thru profiles and you say yes or no as to whether you like them or not.

Then there's all the pet stuff and hatching eggs, and vampire / werewolf / zombie stuff and the quizzes... list goes on!! lol

I'll shut up now!! :redface: