Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
favourite sex games ;)
Who here enjoys playing erotic games in bed? And by games I mean 'playing' with each other - getting to know one another in an intimate way by using all the different senses such as hear, feel, smell, see, taste ect. Some of the ones that appeal to me are...

Herbs - crushing and mixing various plants together before massaging them onto each others bodies

Aromatherapy - playing with different essential oils and seeing what differents smells evoke different moods and massaging them onto each other

Games of trust - nothing original, just when you take away someone's sight/hearing/sense of smell before doing things to them - usually involves blindfolds and stuff like that

Bathing each other - washing each other in the shower/bath as they enjoy the sensation of your hands rubbing shower gels and stuff onto them

Sexual role-play - everyone's old favourite; acting out various erotic scenarios such as the classic cops and criminals, or something a bit more original - randy bumblebees anyone? XD

Who else here relishes in these type of activities?

All very sensual sounding. Bar the role-play which i personally don't have much intrest in....
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I like to use a mixture from almond-, rose- and vanilla Oil for massages.... mix in odorless massageoil, like I do. The oils should be without additives and edible .... but you can also make your own. And don´t use cheap baking aroma !
What you can massage ? No idea, find it out...

Mmmm, all of that stuff sounds rather romantic and lush...

I like a little of that, but it's more simplistic. I like to give a good back massage with oil and work him over, it's fun to learn and you get serious brownie points Wink

we have a covert animal roleplay. He's a bear, I'm a cub; we'll growl and bite each other if we're being playful, but it's mostly about power play. I like the fact he's stronger and more masculine, so occasionally I test that; getting pinned down by a big guy is probably one of my biggest turn-ons since school.

So it's a weird primal game that gets me going, being the bottom dog and trying not to show it ...Restraints are nice too. Probably my oddest one is being held down, hair pulled, and just being told to shut up while I'm getting it. It's a rather worryingly rough rape fantasy, but the fact I have to keep quiet makes me go nuts.

And cute fluffy foxy boys if I'm feeling top; I'm a creature of opposites Tongue

Quote:I like to use a mixture from almond-, rose- and vanilla Oil for massages.... mix in odorless massageoil, like I do. The oils should be without additives and edible .... but you can also make your own. And don´t use cheap baking aroma !
What you can massage ? No idea, find it out...

I always get the massage bars from lush. My favourite is soft coeur - it has cocoa butter in it so that when it melts you can lick it off Big Grin

SizzleSparrow Wrote:I always get the massage bars from lush. My favourite is soft coeur - it has cocoa butter in it so that when it melts you can lick it off Big Grin

Sounds interesting .. must have a look, where I can get it here. Confusedmile:

I've sadly never tried any of these sex games since I've never had sex in my life. However, I'd love to experiment with role-playing. Bathing each other sounds like fun as well.

I have a list of things I have done it is not for young eyes and would take a week to type lol

asvictims Wrote:Our master Papa (24) with face tatoo and his sub (19) Zubajda smelling master's socks, getting bondage, tickling, handgag, ballbusting, trampling, lemonade drench, gag from piece of his own shirt and rope - sending 3 pics from our last dom / sub set. Enjoy ...

even though this seems really extreme, kinda always wanted to be dominated like this... such a subby pup I am.

I'm hoping that this is all consentual, looks brutal. :eek: