Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'fess Up
I so shy that I freeze up when I'm talking to a guy I like. More so than most people. Sometimes I actually just stand there like :eek:.... Also, it has almost been a year since I've slept with someone

I already made my confession on another forum about out of body experiences. If you want to read it, you can look it up.

Well, there's this guy, and I feel as though he reallllly likes me. Normally this would be great. I'd be super happy about this. The thing is, I don't like him like that; just as a friend. I know that I have to tell him this as to not leave him hanging, but I'm afraid that it will ruin any chance of a friendship.

hey try with ssomeone that trulytrust you and you trust him get ropes and lay them across the wrists like you would to restrain someone they dont have to be tied but that canbe done also just for safty it might be better if they arnt but then the tied must act like they are then begin tochering them with pleasur lick every part of the body except the dick and get them so hot you see them pushing foward to get touched
their dick will be kjerking with need and desire keep this up at least two hrs then when you finely touch them and bring them to climax they will blow like a volcano and it will be better than normal and if you let it excite you too it will be one great experiance or other things like this you may open a new window to your sexual life and spice it up but never be ashamed of anything that gives pleasure unless it harms or is forced on others
my personal opinon