Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'fess Up
Why does anon what us to post our deep secrets?:confused:
Just seems a little weird to ask that when people are posting their problems and stuff they wouldn't talk about in real life ALL the time on here.Rolleyes

As for my secrets?
They're secret.Wink
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

dfiant Wrote:I have a thing for men

Don't we all, honey! Big Grin

As for my secret. Any time I see a hot, beefy muscle guy, I just want to jump him, strip him and have my way with him! xD

I've always wanted to find a gloryhole to "try out":redfaceSadbut with all those std's going around,i doubt i would even have the nerve to do it)

CellarDweller Wrote:I'm afraid of heights! I can't climb ladders or go on roller coasters and such.

Same here, once was persuaded to go up Blackpool tower, never in my life do I want that sheer dreadful fear that swept over me...! :eek::eek:

Marvinteck Wrote:I have never been in a serious relationship or out on a date. I can count the people that I have slept with on one finger. Not necessarily a bad thing but still I wouldn't be shouting it from the roof tops.

It's definitely not a bad thing.

I came out in 1997 and was very self-conscious and reserved. Of course, this meant that dating was out of the question.

I'm now 42, and I can coun't the number of sex partners I've had on one had.

Plus side is that I have no regrets with anyone that I've ever slept with.

Down side is I am not as experienced as I feel a man my age should be....however, I tell guys that I'm easily trained, and have no bad habits to break.

:biggrin:
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

im in love with my best friend who i happen to share a room with lol

i have never dated a woman or a guy. I dont think i'm that great with romantics. i also like my best friend and have wanted to date him for the longest time.

dreamingofblowing Wrote:I would love to be in the middle of nowhere, stranded in a car that won't start with a guy that want's to suck me dry. I have no way of escaping. I want him to be relentless and wear down my resistance, take me into his mouth and make me cum.

That sounds sexy and im sure will be alot of fun. :redface:

My biggest fear..? That no one will ever be able to truly love me...

I want to stab whoever came up with this post count to do stuff in the face, it's really grinding my gears