Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'fess Up
When I was 4 or 5 at my Granny's, I saw a really big (well, for me) barn spider which scared me as it was so big, but Granny said she didn't kill it because they helped keep bugs away. This caused me to view it in a completely different light.

Unfortunately, I then decided it SHOULD eat bugs so that I was catching grasshoppers, crickets, and the like and throwing them into its web. I remember the spider as getting very excited, like it couldn't believe it's luck, but after awhile it seemed to be like, "Enough already!" Of course given my age my perceptions should be taken with an especially large grain of salt. Wink

I saw myself as being nice to the spider. But years later I felt bad for the bugs I threw to it. :frown:

Here's one that got teased over for years after, especially when I refused to drink (or drink even more).

In my early 20s I had too much to drink during a New Year's party. Apparently I had a fascinating conversation with someone over Thelema & Thelemites but I couldn't recall it later (the one I talked to did), which we did on the ride home by our designated driver. As we'd get to a home we'd all go in for a little while before continuing on.

At my (and my girlfriend's) home, I was overwhelming tired, so while my girlfriend talked I went in to take a quick shower hoping it would wake me up. Last thing I remember is getting out and how good the steam felt to me. I woke up naked the next day.

What I learned happened is that I went out carrying my towel but otherwise naked, dropped it on the floor, laid on the couch, put my head in my girlfriend's lap and promptly fell asleep. She said that was the most successful conversation stopper she had ever seen and the guys were especially slack jawed. She chased them all out and walked me to bed and though she said I mumbled and walked along, I have no memory of it to this day.

I wish I could say the same for those who saw it. :redface:

Pix Wrote:What I learned happened is that I went out carrying my towel but otherwise naked, dropped it on the floor, laid on the couch, put my head in my girlfriend's lap and promptly fell asleep. She said that was the most successful conversation stopper she had ever seen and the guys were especially slack jawed. She chased them all out and walked me to bed and though she said I mumbled and walked along, I have no memory of it to this day.

ROTFLMAO! Oh, that's great!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

i want to visit a gay bathhouse but cant get the courage

also i jerk off at least 5 times a day, sometimes up to 10

hornybendiguy Wrote:also i jerk off at least 5 times a day, sometimes up to 10

[SIZE="3"] I wouldn't not get any work done if I was sexually aroused that often in fact I think my hands would be shaking while I typed....! :biggrin:
[/SIZE]

I have a thing for cops.
When I get pulled over by a cop, I feel like I wanna take him and do it in the police car Astrosmiley2

I have a fantasy of being out to a party and drinking too much. Then to awaken in dark room being fucked be someone I don't know or maybe being used a couple of guys.

I want to be involved in DP'ing a girl.

I also want to be involved in being used by a couple of guys, or even just 1. I be in the middle, one's behind me, the other in front of my face. I'm in to DP in that situation too (in my head anyway), but realistically my ass couldn't take that!

ManicLewis21 Wrote:i have never dated a woman or a guy. I dont think i'm that great with romantics. i also like my best friend and have wanted to date him for the longest time.

Never dated here either, though Im trying to find someone now.

Also have had a crush on one of my best friends for years. Its cooled off now though and Im confortable where we are. I wouldn't say no to a date tho Smile

Greatest Fear? Never finding someone special.