Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
figuring out my sexual preferences
Darius Wrote:**drops underwear and points at ThirdEyeGaze.

did you know you were gay straight away?? ( pun intended )

As for what I was told and what I still hold true today.
Gay/Straight/Bi are all labels and nothing more, accepting/embracing one does NOT change who you already are and soo the quest to find your true label is irrelevant Wink
Do what you feel is right (so long as its within laws Big Grin) If you want to date a guy or girl its fine but I think the correct worldly term for you is Bi Smile.
Think of it as a advantage, your pool of choices is maximized Tongue

ThirdEyeGaze Wrote:when did you guys have your first gay experience ? and what was it ?
Why does it matter? Everyone's sexual experience is different. Some began very early, some much later in life.

Quote:it seems kinda strange to me to just like go to a bar or something and say " hey could i taste that ?" lol
Well… you haven't been to a bar, though, have you? So, stop being a chicken shit, go to a bar, check it out, see who is there and if there is any mutual attractions -- and take it from there. You have a drink, you chat, check each other out… it happens a million times a day.

Quote:jk but how would i just tell someone i have no experience at all? it seems like if i went on a date after telling a guy that it would just be a waiting game the Whole time to try something sexual
Lots of guys LOVE virgins. It's a turn on. Now some don't, they want someone with experience… but not all by any means. What you're looking for is someone who likes the idea of being a sexual mentor to you. Just tell them you're very curious but also very inexperienced and see what they say.

ThirdEyeGaze Wrote:when did you guys have your first gay experience ? and what was it ?

it seems kinda strange to me to just like go to a bar or something and say " hey could i taste that ?" lol

jk but how would i just tell someone i have no experience at all? it seems like if i went on a date after telling a guy that it would just be a waiting game the Whole time to try something sexual

I was 18 my first time with a guy. Like you I was active with girls/women but still thought mostly of guys. I had a couple of serious crushes on straight guys when I was in the military. Lucky for me one of them had worked in gay bars and was pretty open about it. He had gaydar and figured out I was gay the fist few days we met. Then he set out to make it easy on me to come out to him -- which really meant accepting myself for being gay. When I was a few days short of being 20 he introduced me to a gay guy who was putting moves on him... That was my 2nd guy and hopefully my last since he and I are living together now and planning on getting married in July. And the guy who introduced us??? He lives with us and is my business partner... best friends no matter what.

As for you having to tell a guy you have no experience there's no set game plan for that. The best you can do is make it up as you go along and be honest. Also the first time don't expect fireworks and a parade. You'll be experiencing something totally new and it'll take a while to become comfortable with it all.

Good luck and have fun!

thanks you everyone for the advice Smile