Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
figuring out my sexual preferences
Sounds to me like you think you are probably gay, but you are still trying to talk yourself out of your true feelings for some reason.

We can only go off what you have written though and at the end of the day its not for us to say what you are or are not, its up to you to adventure a little and see what feels right.

Welcome! I see that theres been plenty of good suggestions of websites to visit. Hope you "figure" yourself out but Im pretty sure most straight boys don't wonder if they are straight or not.

Good luck and enjoy and most importantly PLAY SAFE!

when did you guys have your first gay experience ? and what was it ?

it seems kinda strange to me to just like go to a bar or something and say " hey could i taste that ?" lol

jk but how would i just tell someone i have no experience at all? it seems like if i went on a date after telling a guy that it would just be a waiting game the Whole time to try something sexual

ThirdEyeGaze Wrote:when did you guys have your first gay experience ? and what was it ?

it seems kinda strange to me to just like go to a bar or something and say " hey could i taste that ?" lol

jk but how would i just tell someone i have no experience at all? it seems like if i went on a date after telling a guy that it would just be a waiting game the Whole time to try something sexual

You've dated women. The mechanics are about the same. Only the plumbing is different. Find a guy with whom you have chemistry and a mutual attraction, be respectful and honest, and let nature take its course. You can find another virgin and stumble your ways through it, or find some kind, patient experienced guy to show you the ropes.

You have to put yourself out there and step outside your comfort zone and take some calculated risks. Learn what you do and don't like, and what you want. Learn, adjust, and keep going for it until you get it.

ThirdEyeGaze Wrote:when did you guys have your first gay experience ? and what was it ?

In my case, at 14 I pounced on an opportunity when it was handed to me to get blown (and blow him in turn) in an alley behind a grocery store.

That said? I've known what I wanted all my life and no amount of effort from my father (or anywhere else) to convince me otherwise was going to change my mind.

*Checks your age again before he gives the advice he's about to give.*

Bars are hit and miss if all you're looking for is sexual experimentation without any emotional or relationship component.

If all you want is to hook up a few times and experiment, I'd suggest maybe trying an app like Grindr, yeah?

As for dropping the news of it being your first time, it's easy to mutter just before you put a guy's dick in your mouth "I've never done this before, so let me know if you want something done different or whatever."

[quote=ThirdEyeGaze]when did you guys have your first gay experience ? and what was it ?
/QUOTE]

Does jacking off with a friend and his cousin at 15 count?

Gay. Enjoy.......

Darius Wrote:[quote=ThirdEyeGaze]when did you guys have your first gay experience ? and what was it ?
/QUOTE]

Does jacking off with a friend and his cousin at 15 count?

i think so

hmm i really want to give a hand job

ThirdEyeGaze Wrote:hmm i really want to give a hand job

**drops underwear and points at ThirdEyeGaze.