Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first date with B
well, there is big news on my lovelife, I am "dating" brandon (yes, my not so straight friend); our first official date was today, was an all day date, first we go to high school together, catch up and eat in the break, ending class we do ice skate in a place near by, eat thai food, listen music, see a movie about alien abductions, watch some episodes of brothers and sisters and finally we end up in bed; not sex, just some cuddle and kissing (in tight underwear only), the date was almost perfect and the guy could be the most normal guy I have never date but there is some problems about him and (because we have go out just once) I have not talk to him about it:

1: he is a cheater... he kiss me (drunk) when he was with claudia... and kiss me again when he was with nataly; if I find him kissing another person I really do not know what I would do...
2: he want to come out as bisexual... he want to tell our and his friends he is bisexual but he told me he is gay.. is that ok?
3: he want to have sex... all the time we were in bed cuddling and wrestling with no more clother he was whisper in my ear things... dirty things and yeah, he is hot, he turn me on, he is the only guy with who I want make love but... what happen if after having sex he loose the interest in me... I am so affraid of that.

well, please tell me what you think; laura think I am overreacting and I am just being a drama queen but I got a point, I am really into brandon, have a date with him was so freaking awesome... was a fking dream come true for me and I want it to last the much as it can. Thanks for read...

XOXO, me.

other think I forget to say, I know all these because, many months before date him, I was his friend and he let me know some stuff about his previous relationships so I deduce, he is not the most trustful person, that he is almost a sex adict and that he wanna come out as bi, he tell me during the abduction movie.

XOXO, me.

At your age, I know it's hard. I remember my first straight crush. It was incredible, painful, and wonderful. Please be careful, because he will break your heart!

I'm not expert, but you need to tell him that if he's gay for you, he's gay to his friends. Tell him the minute he cheats on you it's over. Tell him that if he wants sex that there are 4 hands and 4 feet in the room. Tell him that you like him alot. There is no point in playing coy with your feelings. It may push him away, but if he doesn't know and pushes you away, you will be hurt. Well more hurt than by letting him go.

If he's really that hot, sex him up. I mean as long as you know you won't regret it, sex him up. I let the hottest guy ever get away and I will never forgive myself.

Quote:I'm not expert, but you need to tell him that if he's gay for you, he's gay to his friends. Tell him the minute he cheats on you it's over. Tell him that if he wants sex that there are 4 hands and 4 feet in the room. Tell him that you like him alot. There is no point in playing coy with your feelings. It may push him away, but if he doesn't know and pushes you away, you will be hurt. Well more hurt than by letting him go.

If he's really that hot, sex him up. I mean as long as you know you won't regret it, sex him up. I let the hottest guy ever get away and I will never forgive myself

he is really affraid about telling his friends, he think they gonna reject or treat him different (I really do not know why, the friends we share are super ok about me being gay);
I would be really piss off if he cheat on me, but I do not want to tell him, he is more an "open relationship guy" and if he figures out that I want a serious relationship he probably freak out and run away from me;
sex, I am totally in, the next date is the date, I will make him so happy that he will scream my name till the sunrise...
I already tell him how much I like to be with him and the best of all, he tell me he like be with me too... it always makes me blush

XOXO, me.

getting it up the pooper is always the way to go

HE IS MAD AT ME AND I AM MAD AT HIM!!!!!

our first fight, I really think things will be ok but is not the case; brandon and I have a fight and a big one: (almost the exact words if they are not exact)

M- hey sweetie do you want go out this sat, I really want be out of home, I can not resist be alone
B- I got things to do
M- what kind of things?, maybe I can help you, is it homework? I can help you with that, you know I...
B- Manuel, shut up!!!, you are talking too fast and that is annoying!!!!
M- oh, sorry, but hey, dont be that rude I am not treating you like that
B- I am not rude is just when people talk fast make me want to punch them
M- so you want to punch me now?
B- no I just say you are really annoying when you talk like that (angry tone)
M- get it, you do not want my help or even see me today, goodbye Brandon
B- Mann, come here, I did not mean that, please
M- no its ok, I get it, you want to be alone and I should not bother you with my annoying fast way to talk, see you later...
B- (screaming) come on, dont be such a dramatic bitch
M- I am not a bitch you jerk
B- yes sure, suck this whore (grab his crotch)
M- suck it yourself (I leave)

that was so humiliating, I feel like a such an idiot and not just that, all people near by hear our fight I mean, all they were like watching a soap opera and could be less worst if I have no cry, but my stupid eyes like to release water so I broke in tears in the middle of the street, alone, what an idiot I am, I know you will agree with me...

thanx for reading, XOXO, me.

:eek:

Hope you feel better soon.

That sounds like a lucky escape - rather than a humiliation. Better to know the real him early on than 2 years into a relationship. It hurts now, but you'll get over it, and in time you'll find someone better Smile

Quote::eek:

Hope you feel better soon.

I will over it someday, I cant say soon, I was really into him and even I can say I loved him, before be my "boyfriend" he was my friend, we were extremely close so, I loose not just a boyfriend prospect but also a close friend, LOVE SUCK (and is said by a guy who belive fairytale endings could happen).

4 now my eyes will still tearing for a while, XOXO, me